Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ExclusiveCourtney - Reading  (Read 1015 times)

10 review(s) for ExclusiveCourtney  (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline dobob

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Via phone and text, I agreed 30 minutes with this WG at 11:45 in Reading this morning. The directions were to go to a courier depot to the south of Reading and phone for the final directions.

I was a bit suspicious when I parked up opposite the courier depot to find another car waiting in this rather remote spot with the driver on the phone.

I phoned and was sent a text repeating the directions to the courier depot. So I phoned again asking for the actual directions. Got some further directions which I tried to follow, but they weren't very clear and I had to phone again, only to be told that she was double booked for 11:45 and the other man had got there first: "Oh, we're so sorry! You must be really furious! If you visit another day, we will make sure you get the best service ever".

Should I even consider going back?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 12:22:18 am by dobob »

Offline old_monk01

No

Moved her to Blacklist to not appear in search result

Offline Stevelondon

Although I have seen this SP and have a positive review. It was in Guildford not Reading.
I think the comms are dealt with by the maid so it may be her that got this cocked up.

No excuse though. It’s bad form to double book as we all know.

Your decision to go back but I would be suggesting you possibly ask for a reduction……possibly, maybe.

Offline dobob

I think the comms are dealt with by the maid so it may be her that got this cocked up.

Yes, I should have said. It became clear that it wasn't Courtney herself that I was talking to.

Cheers!