Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: honey_thai - Farnborough incall  (Read 929 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7331510) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline John987654321

Who: honey_thai - External Link/Members Only

Where: Farnborough – the usual flats near the station

When: August 2023

Comms: Good by text with the maid

Price: £70 for half-hour + £10 for OWO

The SP:

Pretty with natural (I think) tits which were nice but unremarkable. Not much of a figure though and no arse to speak of. From behind she had a boyish body (no I’m not suggesting she’s a ladyboy). Very pretty pussy, but shaved and a touch stubbly. She speaks little English – just enough get by but communication was awkward at times and there was no chance of building a rapport with her. Her profile claims her “genuine” age is 21. That’s possibly true but she could be a bit older – it’s so hard to tell. Certainly she’s in her 20s.

The punt:

I asked if she kissed and she said yes but the resulting kiss was very awkward and she clearly wasn’t into it so I stopped. Maybe she had misunderstood me when she said ‘yes’ as communication was difficult. She fondled my cock to a semi and then I sat on the bed and she gave OWO. This was pretty good and firm, with moments of eye contact when she looked up at me. She also sucked my balls. This was the highlight of the session really.

After a couple of minutes she asked if I wanted the condom and I suggested I lick her pussy instead, so we did RO. She has a lovely pussy so I was happy down there. She seemed to enjoy this, making the right noises and movement so I persevered for a while, though she didn’t orgasm. When I stopped I checked my watch and saw we had 15 minutes left. “Ten minutes left” Honey warned me, which was irritating. I felt I was being rushed.

I then suggested she suck me some more to get me hard for the condom. She misunderstood slightly and got on top for a 69 but that was fine – same deed, different position. When I was nice and hard I suggested she put the condom on. This is where the meeting went really wrong.

She looked in a draw for a condom and didn’t find one. I was pretty annoyed by this as I need the condom to go on quick while I’m hard. I had one in my wallet but knew I’d lose my erection if I had to go rooting around in my pile of clothes to find it. She left the room to get one and was gone for approximately twelve ice ages – well, that’s what it felt like as I tried to stay hard with the sudden and annoying hiatus in proceedings. What a way to kill the mood! She was probably only gone two or three minutes. I didn’t show it but I was pretty cross about this. Frankly, I think it’s outrageous for an SP to start a punt without knowing she has condoms close at hand. I don’t know whether this was deliberate time wasting or genuine disorganisation but either way I felt it was really poor.

When she returned she sucked me a bit more but we barely managed to get the condom on as the excitement had passed. I’d hoped to give her a good pounding but instead I suggested she go on top as it was going to be quickest to get going. She did and rode me briefly with shallow penetration. This was actually surprisingly nice and I felt the sap rising. However, she then took me right in and started grinding away. I don’t like this as it gives me minimal sensation yet also makes me cum in a kind of unsatisfying way – probably too much information there, sorry. Anyway, I filled the bag with minimal enthusiasm. She did a brief clean-up with wipes.

I tried a little small talk as we dressed. She’s here for about a month but doesn’t know where she’ll go after that. I was asking for the benefit of this review but she took my question as indicating I’d like to come and see her again. I said maybe by which I meant no chance.

I washed my hands on the way out. There were no towels in the bathroom. There was not even any loo roll but a kitchen roll served both purposes. What a dump.

The verdict:

A disappointing encounter altogether. A didn’t appreciate being rushed and certainly not the condom debacle. The sex was not quite what I had hoped for. But the deed was done and she had a pretty face, a nice pussy and the BJ was fairly good, so it wasn’t all bad. It squeaks a Neutral but only just.

Visit again? No

Offline rockhardbaby

Sorry to read this OP, but your review had me in hysterics especially the condom scenario🤣
Glad  you finished on a high note.