Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time punter here  (Read 2122 times)

Matthewg

Anyone recommend anywhere decent for my first time , I was thinking salon 24 or Diamond Dollz anyone been and can recommend ?

yorkshire123

Welcome  :hi:
Never been to salon 24 but have been to Diamond Dollz.
click on my reviews & you will find 2 reviews from there, both would be fine for your first punt (i assume you mean first punt not first shag?)

If you can get to Bury i find La maison very good, but some swear by Sandy's.

Offline threechilliman

First up, welcome to UKP!

Depends what you're after in a WG really, as Manchester is rammed full of decent punts.

I can recommend Sandys (Suzi was who I saw - great arse!), LaMaison is a no go for me due to it's location, but gets very good reviews generally.

Indy's wise, you'd need to be more specific on age, services etc.

Fill us in and we'll fill you in, so to speak!

:drinks:

tcm

Matthewg

Yeah la maison isn't too far away from me or sandys , but basically I just want a young girl to fuck and don't mind where I get it just as long as it's guaranteed

Offline threechilliman

In that case, Suzi at Sandys Prestwich is my recommendation.

I got her to put her hands on the wall and stick her arse out whilst I took her knickers off. Fucking lovely! I then started eating her. Yum!!

As it's a parlour, agree services/money with WG before you get started.

At Sandys you can book them in advance if you go in and get a membership number first. That way you can guarantee who you're seeing. If you're not fussy and it's not busy, they'll be stood in reception gossiping. In that situation, your opening gambit has to be 'Right, who want's me?'  :lol: :lol: :lol:

tcm

Matthewg

Do you know anything about arabesque girls in bury ? I heard some bad stuff about it , tho it's real close to my house

yorkshire123

Do you know anything about arabesque girls in bury ? I heard some bad stuff about it , tho it's real close to my house

Been there, done that & luckily came out the other side disease free, to tell the truth i had some good times there but after trying other establishments I wouldn't touch it with yours  :vomit:

Offline huskyone

If it's your first time in a NW parlour, then Sandys and La Maison are sure to be favourites as others have posted. Loads of other choices though if a parlour is not your main criteria as TCM mentioned.

Sandys in Prestwich is possibly better than Northenden for room space and choice, but both are really top notch and run like clockwork normally. Some quite fantastic girls at Sandys. La Maison is the same, with some really good rooms too, but a little more laid back once you're there which is great. They also have their own selection of fantastic girls!

Look at their own websites, you will not go wrong at either, but for a first time parlour visit, La Maison just wins it I'd say as it can get very, very busy at Sandys sometimes, which might be a lot to take in on your first visit there.

Rochdull lad

If it's your first time in a NW parlour, then Sandys and La Maison are sure to be favourites as others have posted. Loads of other choices though if a parlour is not your main criteria as TCM mentioned.

Sandys in Prestwich is possibly better than Northenden for room space and choice, but both are really top notch and run like clockwork normally. Some quite fantastic girls at Sandys. La Maison is the same, with some really good rooms too, but a little more laid back once you're there which is great. They also have their own selection of fantastic girls!

Look at their own websites, you will not go wrong at either, but for a first time parlour visit, La Maison just wins it I'd say as it can get very, very busy at Sandys sometimes, which might be a lot to take in on your first visit there.

The other thing which would swing it for me if I were in your shoes is that, if you live close to Arabesque, then La Maison can't be too far from where you live.  I've only been once but was impressed by it.  It could save you driving home [as you'd presumably have to do from Sandy's], trying to remember all that's happened and maybe not concentrating properly on your driving.  Not saying this happened to me after my first-ever punt which was at Sandy's Prestwich, you understand!  ;)

Offline jasper

Cheshire incalls, is a good shout

Reasons
Nice setting...ie clean appartment with good working showers.
No sitting in waiting areas with other punters, can feel very awkward especially for someone's first punt
pictures on the website are accurate and not photo-shopped to my knowledge
Ages of the girls listed on the website are accurate. Pisses me off when you think you are seeing a 23 year old and it turns out she,s 34

Jasper :music:

galinsoga

Claimed 23 and actual 34 I can cope with.
I know one place with a girl (?) claimed 28 and in fact she is 56!!!  Has a fab figure and performance though. 

Gali

Rochdull lad

Offline threechilliman

Claimed 23 and actual 34 I can cope with.
I know one place with a girl (?) claimed 28 and in fact she is 56!!!  Has a fab figure and performance though. 

Gali

Tbh, I wish girls would just put there ages on as they are. For me, if she's gorgeous, the older she is the more of a turn on it is!! Still to find one I really want to shag who has a buspass.....

tcm