Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shaving Tools / Techniques in 2021.  (Read 6131 times)

Offline LFBC69

I decided to have a ‘tidy up’ of the gentleman’s area not too long ago, about an hour and a half before I’d arranged an in-call.

Thought it would be best to trim with scissors first, then, shave in the shower.

Nicked myself using the scissors, was still bleeding half an hour before the lovely lady from the agency was due to arrive. There didn’t seem to be any slow down of the blood leaving my body.

Sent a very apologetic text advising I wouldn’t be able to fulfil our appointment due to an accident involving scissors, while making myself presentable for their lovely lady. I then proceeded to put the towel I used to stem the flow of blood, (that looked like something out of an operating theatre), in the washing machine on a boil wash.

Received a nice reply back, saying they understood and hoping I was ok. (And a smiley face and lots of kisses).

I imagine my text provided both some annoyance and amusement at the agency. (Fortunately I wasn’t blocked thereafter, I’ve used them since. Thankfully no further mentioning of this incident by either parties!)

Wrapped myself with kitchen roll, put two pairs of undies and a pair of jogger bottoms on, and sat on the settee (on a towel) with a beer Googling: “how much blood do you have to lose to die?” “How long before your blood clots when you cut yourself, to stop bleeding?” And after my 3rd beer….”can you die from blood loss after cutting your balls when shaving?”

My Top Tip is therefore: when deciding to give yourself a short back and sides, do so with plenty of time to spare in case of unfortunate mishaps. Perhaps even YouTube a video or 2 for tips and advice, do’s and don’ts. Or as I’ve discovered today, come onto UKPunting and read all the information on the subject that’s already available.

Offline Lister

Lesson learned - never shave on the day of a punt. I usually shave the day before. I use an ancient Gillette GII twin bladed razor and shaving foam after a warm shower. I used to nick myself the first couple of times I did it but the skin gets conditioned to being shaved and I rarely have a problem nowadays. I also bought an electric intimate shaver (External Link/Members Only ) which comes either seperately or with an electric trimmer for longer hairs. The cleancut shaver only works when the hair is really short already to give a smooth finish on the day.

Offline l4at

I mean, am I the only one who doesn’t bother with all of this?  :unknown:

I’ve done a quick trim with a pair of scissors on the odd occasion but that’s pretty much it.

Offline shed

I mean, am I the only one who doesn’t bother with all of this?  :unknown:

I’ve done a quick trim with a pair of scissors on the odd occasion but that’s pretty much it.

Agree totally. Every couple months light trim with scissors. Would never go anywhere near my knob or nuts with a razor blade. Never had any complaints or comments to the contrary.

Offline Drcoco

I found that shaving with razor would always nip something even with the feminine ones so tried No hair crew sensitive cream works well for me
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 11:57:47 pm by Drcoco »

Offline mrfishyfoo

For the last couple of years I’ve been getting a full body wax, mainly because I’m a hairy bastard & got fed up shaving all the time, plus I’ve been working hard in & out of the gym to get ripped & a full on hairy chest & back doesn’t seem to me to be aesthetically pleasing.

Waxing does hurt but after a while it’s not a bother.  A finger of hot wax in your bum crack is actually a very nice sensation!  My only issue with waxing now is the ‘bumps’ that appear after a week or two & no matter what cleaning routine or product I use I still get them & in the most fleshy areas (mainly lower belly) I do have some very minor scarring which doesn’t look great tbh.  The worst I’ve had ‘downstairs’ is when one lady left the hot wax on for too long & in the evening my balls were on fire  :diablo:  Within a couple a days my balls went all crispy & eventually all the skin peeled off  :vomit:

Anyone have any suggestions on how to stop the bumps?

This started to happen to me as well.

The bumps turned out to be ingrowing hairs which the waxer removed. The more she removed the worse they got.

I no longer wax as the ingrowing hairs caused other problems which needed a doctor to sort. I also now have scarring from this.

I now trim using a 0.25mm guide.

Offline Southendlothario

No one ever taken the ultimate jump and had a good lather up with a shaving brush and proper soap, and laid into their pubes with a straight razor then? (Obviously taking plenty of time and care in the process :D )

Offline Razor Boy

OK give this guy a golden razor holder  :hi:     

Picked up a Venus Pubic hair and skin set from b00t5 for £6.67 and very impressed (they're £10 on shelf but charge £6.67 at check out).  No cuts and so far no razor burns.  Using Nivea shaving gel for some glide and moisture.   
The venus blades are compatible with the handles, so may give the 5 blades a try in the future.   Can also use mach-3 blades on the older, not sure about mach-3 turbos

Glad the tip paid off for you matey  :thumbsup:

Offline methodz00

I use a hair trimmer to keep above my dick tidy and a mach3 on my balls.

There’s an SP in the North East that offers “intimate shaving” followed by a handjob/BJ which I might try in the new year.

Offline Waterhouse

I use a hair trimmer to keep above my dick tidy and a mach3 on my balls.

There’s an SP in the North East that offers “intimate shaving” followed by a handjob/BJ which I might try in the new year.
So any germs from her gob will go straight into the wide open pores on your cock. Good thinking. 👍

Offline darkram

after trying many different ways due to being a hairy guy. i moved away from razors. i bought a brio trimmer which is essentially the same as manscasped but ten times better they also have a zero mm blade which cuts close. i then use  hair removal creams for the awkward sensitive areas like the balls. this gives the best result without knicks or redspots etc
honestly if your doing it often razor blades are a hassle

Offline gray99999

Just as some have said for their own preferences, I too prefer trimming as opposed to shaving. With trimming, you avoid cuts, ingrown hairs and itchiness when the hair starts to grow back all while cutting close to the skin. I've never had any complaints from SPs.

You can also trim hair faster and easier than you can shave, meaning you can trim, say 1/2 hr before a meet and not have to worry about bleeding/cuts

The one I use is the older Philips Bodygroom TT2040.
There are also newer versions, like the 7000 series. Pretty inexpensive from Amazon (about £50-£60) and using the foil side, you can trim your pubic area, balls, chest and armpits with no cuts (and they're also waterproof)

Offline myothernameis

When I shave my ball and cock, I have always used the Gillette fusion 5, razors and never had any issues

Offline Dave82

Best razor I have ever used was Dollar shave club. Brilliant value for money. The blades are brilliant and so are the products. I use the shave butter, after shave Balm and face scrub.

Offline Cum_again

Cautionary tale….

I was tidying up down below and popped the guard off my clippers.

Then the clippers slipped out of my hand and found a home in my scrotum.  They stopped for a moment (I think they were shocked) and then started again.  I pulled them away, but they had caused some quite agonising pain and there was a lot of blood.  Be careful out there folks

Offline Mikeymike

I use hair clippers on the balls and bush @ 6mm. It’s not a Tony and Guy style by any means but is fresher. I’ve started waxing the shaft as it works a lot better than shaving for itching / rash etc.