Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly, Notting Hill, London, W11, Invashian  (Read 2171 times)

Offline hgivv

Holly at Invashian, also elsewhere -External Link/Members Only

First review, taking a little inspiration from west8 et al - be kind...

Well reviewed elsewhere on this site (so will keep it brief) - was my first foray back in to this world for quite a number of years (think back to Gigi in Earls Court era) and so needed/wanted a guaranteed (or as close to it) 'Positive' punt.

Was.Not.Disappointed.

Location: - A large but quiet block of flats very close to NHG underground - parking is also fine, and not too extortionate if you can handle a 3 minute walk, though you'll have to take change for the RBK&C coin only ticket machines.

Comms: Excellent sms from whomever at Invashian. Requested to see either Holly, Sherbert or Christy and was advised that Holly was available in the time window I gave. Directions clear as crystal. Holly was clearly well informed too - she greeted me by 'name'.

Looks: Better than her (imo) needlessly photoshopped pictures - suspect she's of a Chinese/Thai heritage, but you'd have to double check with her - lovely smooth, curves in all the right places (in a good way) tan body.

Event: She did that quiet hide behind the door as you open thing - which I love and showed me to her room. Paperwork and introductions out of the way it was then that I noticed that she looked great in a strappy number that she slowly peeled off before she undressed me. Anyway, I said I'd keep it brief - fairly vanilla stuff (FK, DFK etc...) but I will vouch for her outstanding OWO in 69 as she edged me for what seemed like a lifetime before the inevitable CIM. I can't tell you if she swallowed or not - not important to me anyway - but she kept sucking for a long time after I came - loved it and can recommend it.

The Good:

Great shower, room was large and more than fit for purpose with a great big mirror - not sure if this is for her benefit - she seemed to take great pleasure from looking at us in it - as did I.

Def. not a clockwatcher - I understand from other reviews that the clock may start from when you set foot in the door - Holly must start it from when you're undressed and lying naked on the bed.

Without being too fluffy, she's lovely, chatty (during refractory period - actively engaged in shortening it) and attentive.

The Bad:
n/a

The Ugly:
n/a

Final Words:
Would I go back? Yes, though perhaps after a few others first. Was a great first meet with a smart, lovely, charming girl. No Jason style language rating - was good enough to understand me, and I her.

Offline Richjimbo

Thanks hgivv,

A great review.

Offline monstar

Nice review hgivv, thanks.  :hi:

I would like to visit my first Asian girl soon. Most of the Asian agency girls have positive UKP reviews and provide excellent services, but I can't decide who to see because of the heavily photoshopped photos.  :unknown:

Sylvester

Nice review hgivv, thanks.  :hi:

I would like to visit my first Asian girl soon. Most of the Asian agency girls have positive UKP reviews and provide excellent services, but I can't decide who to see because of the heavily photoshopped photos.  :unknown:
+1. That pretty much sums up where I am.  I'm also very keen not to 'do a Westie' as it's known and have to scrub myself for hours with carbolic soap after inadvertently shagging a man....

Offline Quatro

Fuck me, she's stunning, isn't she?

Offline hgivv

Fuck me, she's stunning, isn't she?

yeah, she is.

+1. That pretty much sums up where I am.  I'm also very keen not to 'do a Westie' as it's known and have to scrub myself for hours with carbolic soap after inadvertently shagging a man....

Holly has all the attributes you're looking for - with none of the bitter aftertaste.