Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sandra - Coventry  (Read 621 times)

4 review(s) for Hot_Sandra_ (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Blue81

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Long time lurker, second time poster! I'm relatively new to punting and don't do it often.

I felt the urge last night and after a quick search of AW sent a couple of messages, Hot Sandra was the first to reply.

Her comms were good, text postcode and agreed time, she's in the CV5 area of Coventry in an end of terrace. House is old but the room is fit for purpose, not so the bathroom, the light doesn't work so if you go when it's dark forget a shower.

Went for 30 minutes for £60

The girl - it is the girl from the profile but those images are edited for sure. She isn't very chatty or welcoming and makes you feel in the way, I'm not kidding myself I'm sure non of these girls really want us there but if they want the money at least act like it. She's more overweight than the pictures suggest, has quite a few tattoos as well. She is at least clean.

Action - nothing like her profile on AW would suggest, boring robotic going through the motions. No kissing, even though it's listed, doesn't like her boobs being sucked and no eye contact the whole time. I was offered a massage at the start but before she started she stripped off and went straight into owo, this was actually very good and the reason I nearly gave this a neutral. Before bagging up i mentioned she lists unlimited cum and she nodded - bs basically as I found out. Went into pounding her in mish, she's quite tight so it did the trick, she went out the room and when she eventually came back it was clear there wasn't anything else that was going to happen.

I did say right that's 15 minutes then so you owe me £20, starred some rubbish about how you pay for sex not for time etc, and played the old I don't speak good English nonsense.

I'd avoid this one, completely waste of time and effort.