Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Number of emails to book 6 Girls for 6 consecutive Days.  (Read 1204 times)

johnbuoy

In order to book 6 girls(1 per day) for my Mega Week in and around Essex for next week
It took 115 emails (Sent and Received) 3 phone calls,16 texts and 4 Whassaps to 17 profiles.

There were 4 Emails read but no reply and 2 Emails not read.

List of girls booked posted here. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58399.0
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 08:48:54 am by johnbuoy »

Offline RedKettle

cannot wait for the feedback from this

especially the stats on how many bookings happen!!!

Good luck mate and enjoy yourself, I would be knackered well before the end.

:drinks:

tallguy74

I think you must be a sex addict sir!!

Offline madeinwales56

That, Johnbuoy, can only be described as dedication to your mission. Hats off to you. Hope they all transpire.

Offline Ipunter

I am doing a bit of email ping pong at the moment, really annoying.

Redhead Lover

Fuck! What a fun six days you have planned!

Offline NIK

I wonder what Jimmy will make of this one in view of his recent post about some members being addicted?  :unknown:

BoabT

6 in a row? At least one of them will cancel  :mad:

johnbuoy

That, Johnbuoy, can only be described as dedication to your mission. Hats off to you. Hope they all transpire.

Thanks madeinwales56, I have taken on board the good advice that you and other forum members have offered and tried to do my homework. Fingers crossed.

In reply to NIK. One of the first bits of advice my father gave me many years ago was
"Anything worth doing is worth overdoing"

BoabT. I hope not it took 2 weeks to set up but i do have 2 girls waiting in the wings.