Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agency reviews are increasingly annoying bollocks!  (Read 1260 times)

Offline NIK

Thought I'd adopt and expand a post I made on the Yorkshire board. I was interested in a girl working in Sheffield for Mckenzies, however she is new with no feedback. It transpires she worked for Anna's Angels in London, an agency ironically I've used a lot in the past. No feedback there though either.

Well she now has two five star reviews.
Both uses the word 'amazing' and the phrase 'see you again very soon.'

As if this wasn't unconvincing enough every single review I could subsequently be arsed to look at for every single one of Mckenzie's girls is five star fluffy bollocks.
These fucking pimps must think we've dropped off a Xmas tree.
As I said years ago to the Northern Angels pimps what is the point in having a grading system if nothing less than maximum is allowed? Their response was to ban me.

As Smiths often says these pimps try to take punters for mugs. Anybody with half a brain knows that it is simply not possible for dozens and dozens of girls all to have dozens and dozens of five star reviews. Reviews that actually say nothing but anodyne bollocks such as, 'wow, amazing, fantastic, most gorgeous girl I've ever seen, will return again soon, thanks babe, etc etc.'  :rolleyes:
It's fucking obvious that most of the reviews are made up. The language is so bleeding repetitive for a start.  :mad:

They'd have a damn site more credibility if they were more honest.  :angry:

Offline smiths

Thought I'd adopt and expand a post I made on the Yorkshire board. I was interested in a girl working in Sheffield for Mckenzies, however she is new with no feedback. It transpires she worked for Anna's Angels in London, an agency ironically I've used a lot in the past. No feedback there though either.

As if this wasn't unconvincing enough every single review I could subsequently be arsed to look at for every single one of Mckenzie's girls is five star fluffy bollocks.
As I said years ago to the Northern Angels pimps what is the point in having a grading system if nothing less than maximum is allowed? Their response was to ban me.

As Smiths often says these pimps try to take punters for mugs. Anybody with half a brain knows that it is simply not possible for dozens and dozens of girls all to have dozens and dozens of five star reviews. Reviews that actually say nothing but anodyne bollocks such as, 'wow, amazing, fantastic, most gorgeous girl I've ever seen, will return again soon, thanks babe, etc etc.'  :rolleyes:
It's fucking obvious that most of the reviews are made up. The language is so bleeding repetitive for a start.  :mad:

Indeed many do take us for mugs NIK, the sad thing is at least some punters must be mugs otherwise bad WGs and brothels/agencies wouldn't be in operation. On here at least as has been proved time and time again its been the low life WGs and pimps that have been found out to be as thick as two short planks rather than punters.

I wouldn't believe a word written on an Agency review on their own site, in fact I have zero interest in Agencies nowadays mainly due to the outrageous prices they charge in London.

Sureshot

Agency / AW or whatever, the only parts of a review i'm interested in are does she do what she offers and am i going to get mugged.  Everything else is a waste of breath, i think most ukp members have a similar outlook when it comes to reviews.

Offline Steve2

With so many independent girls out there, why the fuck would you use an agency?

As to their reviews, if you were selling a product in your own business, would you ever tell prospective buyers that it was less than amazing?

Offline AnthG

Agree it is so obvious in Newcastle that the reviews on the big two agency websites are fake.

With Diamonds, girls get glowing perfection type reviews who then get terrible reviews here for things that its clear she would never get a positive review from anyone anywhere. The Romanians they had on their books a year ago who were so dreadful it wasn't even funny. Got none stop glowing reviews on their website over and over. Plus a whole load of times reviews have went up in my name for girls I haven't even seen.

Amour on the other-hand, nearly every single review for them has a load of xx's at the end. Which guys do that? Maybe one guy in a blue moon would. But these reviews are literally nearly every single time from different people. So either there are some of the most effeminate men reviewing the girls on the agency website. Or....

e.g look at how many different reviews with guys leaving 'xx' 'kisses' this girl has got. And she is not unique (this was just a random girl I picked to show what I mean).

External Link/Members Only

This forum really is the only place you can trust comments and reviews for girls. Nowhere else unfortunately.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline mh

Isn't this like shops with their own review system? If they have control over what's posted then you'll only see good reports.

Offline AnthG

Isn't this like shops with their own review system? If they have control over what's posted then you'll only see good reports.

But that's the thing I was going to add on the end of my post. Amazon, the biggest online shop there is, allow scathing reviews of the stuff they sell and they are no worse off for it.

Offline smiths

Agree it is so obvious in Newcastle that the reviews on the big two agency websites are fake.

With Diamonds, girls get glowing perfection type reviews who then get terrible reviews here for things that its clear she would never get a positive review from anyone anywhere. The Romanians they had on their books a year ago who were so dreadful it wasn't even funny. Got none stop glowing reviews on their website over and over. Plus a whole load of times reviews have went up in my name for girls I haven't even seen.

Amour on the other-hand, nearly every single review for them has a load of xx's at the end. Which guys do that? Maybe one guy in a blue moon would. But these reviews are literally nearly every single time from different people. So either there are some of the most effeminate men reviewing the girls on the agency website. Or....

e.g look at how many different reviews with guys leaving 'xx' 'kisses' this girl has got. And she is not unique (this was just a random girl I picked to show what I mean).

This forum really is the only place you can trust comments and reviews for girls. Nowhere else unfortunately.

What, so a lying low life has used your name by which I assume you mean AnthG and said you saw such and such a WG but in reality you didn't as they made it up. If anyone did that shit using my nick and I was aware of it the consequences would be dire for that pimp. Anyway I certainly agree with your summary, UKP is now the ONLY place reviews from credible to me punters can be trusted.

Offline NIK

As to their reviews, if you were selling a product in your own business, would you ever tell prospective buyers that it was less than amazing?

In answer to this. There are few indies, or at least few who interest me, locally. Obviously I agree that agencies are not likely to show negative reviews, but all these fluffy five star ones are just not credible. Surely even thick pimps must realise this? They could at least vary them with a couple of three and four star ones and some variation in the repetitive language.  :)

Offline smiths

But that's the thing I was going to add on the end of my post. Amazon, the biggest online shop there is, allow scathing reviews of the stuff they sell and they are no worse off for it.

The big problem with Amazon reviews for me is they often aren't actually for the exact product that's being advertised, its a similar product or a different version of the product but that version can in reality be very different in whats on it in the case of CDs. But yes I have seen Amazon being absolutely run down many times in reviews.

Offline AnthG

What, so a lying low life has used your name by which I assume you mean AnthG and said you saw such and such a WG but in reality you didn't as they made it up. If anyone did that shit using my nick and I was aware of it the consequences would be dire for that pimp.

Yep it happens all the time. This is one of the few topics on the forum about it. Its annoying as the girl is often terrible its done for.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28108.0

And here is one girl on Diamonds now where they have done it, and ignored my messages to them to remove it. (Click the feedback button to see it as mine was apparently the first review she got and Diamonds only show the most three recent)

Offline smiths

In answer to this. There are few indies, or at least few who interest me, locally. Obviously I agree that agencies are not likely to show negative reviews, but all these fluffy five star ones are just not credible. Surely even thick pimps must realise this? They could at least vary them with a couple of three and four star ones and some variation in the repetitive language.  :)

Thing is NIK some of these pimps are pimps for a reason, they haven't the required brain power to do anything else but leech off WGs so don't realise it and actually that's good in my view as smart punters can see through them.

Offline smiths

Yep it happens all the time. This is one of the few topics on the forum about it. Its annoying as the girl is often terrible its done for.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28108.0

And here is one girl on Diamonds now where they have done it, and ignored my messages to them to remove it. (Click the feedback button to see it as mine was apparently the first review she got and Diamonds only show the most three recent)

Diabolical, I see the pimp tried to come up with excuses, you and others slapped them down though. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

I don't believe them either. :D

Magellan

Many independent girls??? Where are they? I think you mean Adultwork girls. I agree agencies are the type of pimps taking 25-40% just for advertising and managing bookings but on the other hand having an Adultwork profile, a direct phone number and being cheap doesn't make a girl independent. I am sure you know that most EE girls who advertise on Adultwork as indies work from pimped premises where a pimp takes a share. If you want to delude yourself that these girls are true indies then fair enough call them indies. I would say only 5-10% of all prostitutes on Adultwork are actually independent. I automatically rule out any possibility a foreign girl who is in the UK for less than 6 months to be independent.

Offline punk

No... she was amazing..i'll be back soon if she will have me?

Offline Turtle1

Blame the silly punters. Stop going to these shitholes. Stop giving them money. They will change in no time

Toshiba

Blame the silly punters. Stop going to these shitholes. Stop giving them money. They will change in no time

Well no not really.in the north east the agency rates are usually the cheapest and to be fair theres not many bad girls working for them as they will soon be given the bullett

godhomer

Some girls only work from an agency so if you want to see them you have no choice.