Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naiveté or What?  (Read 977 times)

Neal69

So Sometimes we/ I like to live on the edge.

One that has been tickling my fancy for a while but seems to be a bit unhinged was available for a £60 for 1 hr punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks fit enough and there is no adverse feedback on here...Oh fuck it live on the edge

Saturday morning phoned the number and got no reply but later on got a text. Texted back wanting a booking, after a few questions booking was agreed for Sunday evening, eventually got a postcode to drive to address will follow later. Now I do appreciate that she has had an issue with stalkers so go along with all this.

Looking forward to it.

Anyway around tea time on Sunday got the " I'm sick " text and can we re schedule for Monday or Tuesday. In all fairness she offered £10 off the next booking.

Having been done by this one before with Roxyblog of Ipswich ( no link as she has now disappeared) I declined a further booking ( politely I may add).

So here I am on Sunday afternoon with cash, opportunity, and a hard on.

Had a look in my HL and found someone who moves around a bit in my area.

Phoned and got a booking straight away at a time that suited me.

No link at the moment as I do like to post my reviews a little later than immediately afterwards for the 1 feeling of fluffieness to dissipate and 2 protect my online annominity .

Postcode given and text to say please get to my location and phone for Flat/ house number and we can discuss parking. No problem with that. go for it.

Arrived at location, phoned and got flat number.

Rang the flat when outside and was buzzed in.

Flat door was closed and revealed a good looking WG clad in really sexy lingerie, passionate kiss and was led to the bedroom.

Money handed over and a bit of a session of DFK and getting ready for the main event was indulged in. Got me pretty interested I will say.

Anyway she askes me where I have parked and then goes on to explain that parking restrictions are pretty severe round here ( modern development) and I need to get a ticket (free) and display a visitors permit that she then hands me that she has had to purchase for her "visitors".

Like a complete dick head I put my Jacket on and off I go. Start car, re park , get a ticket and head back to the flat.

Now as I approach the flat for the second time it occurs to me that I have been "had". I have handed over my money and departed her flat with nothing more in my hand than a bit of paper that could mean nothing.

Dick head  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

As it happens I get buzzed back into the flat and have a Great time with a WG who really enjoys what she does and when I review her will recommend her to anyone.

But it still gets me that I was that bloody trusting and could have been taken for a mug when I was thinking with my dick instead of my head.

I really felt that I should have been a bit more streetwise and declined the offer of the parking ticket  or not offered the money so early in the punt  but then she turned out to be a genuine WG with only my welfare at heart.

Fluffy cunt ( me ) came out alight in this one but I do think it served me a bit of a warning.

N

Neal69

No I haven't,

But tks Admin I will have a read.

N

Neal69

Fuck me,

Just read that post/ rant

I did say I wanted to live on the edge but...........

Still a little part of me still wants do her.

:scare: :scare: :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:41:02 am by Neal69 »

west8

Thanks for sharing that. It goes to show that whilst there are a few nut jobs out there, the vast majority of WGs are decent, honest and hardworking.

Glad it worked out for you and if I was local I'd happily book her as she sounds lovely.

Neal69

As you can see from my reviews I do actually like shagging prostitutes and do have a good attitude to WG's
 and Women in General.

There is only one negative review although there is one more that I would class as negative but it is too long ago now to worry about it. Unless many positive reviews come up on her then I will comment as I have done in the past.

Also there is a bit of me that enjoys the dirty aspect of punting.

Even in my negative review I thought she was reasonably good looking and even though The service was rubbish I though bugger it I have paid my money and I will shag her so I did.

She was like a sack of spuds but the dirty perverted part of me let me continue until I had blown my load inside her ( covered of course) and then fucked off with my sack empty. So it wasn't all bad.

I think that the worse was

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fit as a butchers dog but truly uninterested although highly reviewed on here .

Too much with the wet wipes did not like me touching her seemed repulsed by me getting any contact with her. even when she jumped on my dick she made minimal contact.

But as she was fit and had a tight pussy I blew my load inside her.

but buggered off well before my time was up.