Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Local punt imminent  (Read 2326 times)

Offline NIK

Fancy a punt at last. Seeing as finances won't allow me  to get to London for the foreseeable future (and Nicoletta is currently available  :cry:) it will have to be local. This really means either a visit to GFE or Northern Belles as everything else appears to be bollocks.
GFE will be cheaper and I'm tempted by Rachael who is on today.
Northern Belles have a few who I am interested in but they have no independent  feedback, only the usual agency bollocks that doesn't mention sexual services. Indeed one, Olivia who looks fit, has a guy saying she wasn't prepared to do some services (didn't specify what) and it wasn't the best punt he'd ever had, but it was still great!  :rolleyes:
The added problem is Northern Belles site seems to be currently down although I do have their number.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Fancy a punt at last. Seeing as finances won't allow me  to get to London for the foreseeable future (and Nicoletta is currently available  :cry:) it will have to be local. This really means either a visit to GFE or Northern Belles as everything else appears to be bollocks.
GFE will be cheaper and I'm tempted by Rachael who is on today.
Northern Belles have a few who I am interested in but they have no independent  feedback, only the usual agency bollocks that doesn't mention sexual services. Indeed one, Olivia who looks fit, has a guy saying she wasn't prepared to do some services (didn't specify what) and it wasn't the best punt he'd ever had, but it was still great!  :rolleyes:
The added problem is Northern Belles site seems to be currently down although I do have their number.

I can vouch for Racheal at GFE - I saw her a few times when she was at LM in Bury & would certainly see her again
good luck!
FB

Offline NIK

I can vouch for Racheal at GFE - I saw her a few times when she was at LM in Bury & would certainly see her again
good luck!
FB

Thanks for this. Will probably go for it!  :thumbsup:

Sailormack

Offline NIK

Just phoned GFE. Asked about w/s services. He didn't know but would think XX does.
This really isn't good enough. They ought to know these things for definite.
He couldn't ask Rachael because she was busy at the moment.

It's this kind of stuff that makes me think I won't bother these days.
Might try Northern Belles instead. Or better still have a wank and save my dosh for London.  :thumbsdown:

Offline NIK

Northern Belles site back up.
This is the one where Aug 29 feedback he says she wouldn't do certain things, turned up late and dressed casual then left early yet still says it was good.   :rolleyes:
Shame because she looks fit.

External Link/Members Only

He also says we all have our off days.
There should be no fucking off days at over £100 an hour!  :angry:

Nearly all these agency feedbacks - not just Northern Belles - seems to be from fluffy twats!  :diablo:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 01:01:08 pm by NIK »

Offline NIK

Couldn't be arsed in the end. To be truthful couldn't comfortably afford it.
Went for a walk instead!

I can't believe that twenty years ago I would regularly jump in the car and drive to Sheffield and head for a punt without barely thinking about it. Now I simply can't be arsed to even drive there never mind risk a punt.
I suppose most of us change as we age.

Offline Steve2

A walk and a pint

Eh bah heck Nik lad you sure know how to live the high life oop north

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline NIK

A walk and a pint

Didn't even have a pint today! Got the wine out now though!  :D

SirFrank

I know what you mean. IV also reached the stage that if the girl sucks like a dyson I can't be arsed with the faff of fucking them. I've definitely got lazier with age. If I was on a night out I couldn't even be bothered fucking a bird even if she put all the legwork in. As one if my mates now says - I like sex (looks at his right hand) but you can't beat the real thing  ;). A few weeks ago the cat was away and I spent some time that afternoon looking for scuff on AW and when push come to shove I stayed in and watched midsomer murder! Rock n roll
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 08:51:23 pm by SirFrank »

Offline FLYING BLUE

Couldn't be arsed in the end. To be truthful couldn't comfortably afford it.
Went for a walk instead!

I can't believe that twenty years ago I would regularly jump in the car and drive to Sheffield and head for a punt without barely thinking about it. Now I simply can't be arsed to even drive there never mind risk a punt.
I suppose most of us change as we age.

Having already vouched for Rachael at GFE to you today - A very good friend of mine actually saw her this morning in Sheffield and didn't enjoy at all. He said she put in little or no effort & he was put off by a nasty "arsey niff" (sic) - perhaps I withdraw my vouchsafe.
FB

Offline NIK

Having already vouched for Rachael at GFE to you today - A very good friend of mine actually saw her this morning in Sheffield and didn't enjoy at all. He said she put in little or no effort & he was put off by a nasty "arsey niff" (sic) - perhaps I withdraw my vouchsafe.
FB

Seems I had a narrow escape. When I phoned she was busy. Maybe it was with him?  At one time that wouldn't have bothered me at all, but these days it does!

Offline FLYING BLUE

Seems I had a narrow escape. When I phoned she was busy. Maybe it was with him?  At one time that wouldn't have bothered me at all, but these days it does!

These days I tend to stay clear of Sheffield - prefer Manchester or Newcastle (or London given the opportunity) :)

DaveMugabe

Didn't even have a pint today! Got the wine out now though!  :D
Eee Bah Gum - yorra reet posh marra.

Offline NIK

circusbizarre

should always make the effort for a punt :)

Curious6705

A walk and a pint

Umm - well - long walk with dog on t'moor in the morning, steak and chips and a pint in t'pub at lunchtime - that's pretty much my ideal way of spending a day off.  :blush:

Rochdull lad

should always make the effort for a punt :)

Should you?  At the moment, I'm toying with visiting someone locally tomorrow; and while part of me's thinking, "She's been on my 2 c list for ages" :P, another part of me's thinking, "That's One hundred quid". :thumbsdown:  Which, and I'm sure you don't have to be a pensioner these days to think this, is still not an insubstantial sum of money to blow in an hour!