Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome outcall - London  (Read 471 times)

Dysfunkz

Hi all,

Looking for some recommendations for girls 2 -3 that offer PSE/GFE outcall. It will be my mates first time punting and it’s something he has really wanted to do so want to make sure the service is top notch. We looking to book for a few hours and have some fun besides straight forward bang. No particular preference at moment but would appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:12:25 am by Dysfunkz »

Offline Zeusthedoc

gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this isn't a troll/random drunk post....

generally, where people are asking for recommendations of this nature - the done thing is that you offer a fews for a few of the girls that you like the look of and people would comment.

at the moment, you're giving the impression you've done no leg-work/research yourself - that doesn't usually bode well for lurkers on the first post!

welcome and enjoy!!

Dysfunkz

Thanks for the advice...I have a few I was looking at so will make a list, but I guess I was wanting to see if there any girls that do it regularly together that someone could recommend. Point taken though and thanks very much!