Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do WGs love calling back?  (Read 7755 times)

Offline NIK

I don't think they actually 'love' calling back at all. That is rather an exaggeration. They may very well text yes, and the odd one might call back, but I think I can count the number who've called me back on the fingers of one hand.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Your fault not the WGs  :)
She was just being polite and getting back to you...

NO IT IS NOT.  I am sorry but a client does not put his number in the public domain so has every right to expect to not receive any calls.  Our numbers are on display advertising a service so if we don't want calls it is up to us to turn our phones off.  It is not up to a client to have a secret phone at all.  In fact many don't as they don't use forums like these to know they should.  It is our responsibility to never call a client.  If we have a missed call a quick sorry I missed your call text as long as only within a few minutes of missing the call are ok but anything else is not.  Not even a text 10 minutes after a missed call as by then they could be back in doors with the wife.

If a client really wants to see you he will ring again later on or on another day.  There is never a reason to call a client unless he has given you a time that it is safe to do so.  Even guys who say they are single may well not be so even then it is not safe to ring.

How on earth can it be the clients fault that a prossie that he called earlier in the day decides hours later to call back as she now has a free booking?  It is not our job to chase clients down for bookings.  If we miss a call by more than a few minutes then it is common sense to leave it. 

Offline Boundless

NO IT IS NOT.  I am sorry but a client does not put his number in the public domain so has every right to expect to not receive any calls.  Our numbers are on display advertising a service so if we don't want calls it is up to us to turn our phones off.  It is not up to a client to have a secret phone at all.  In fact many don't as they don't use forums like these to know they should.  It is our responsibility to never call a client.  If we have a missed call a quick sorry I missed your call text as long as only within a few minutes of missing the call are ok but anything else is not.  Not even a text 10 minutes after a missed call as by then they could be back in doors with the wife.

If a client really wants to see you he will ring again later on or on another day.  There is never a reason to call a client unless he has given you a time that it is safe to do so.  Even guys who say they are single may well not be so even then it is not safe to ring.

How on earth can it be the clients fault that a prossie that he called earlier in the day decides hours later to call back as she now has a free booking?  It is not our job to chase clients down for bookings.  If we miss a call by more than a few minutes then it is common sense to leave it.

Totally right Dani and in my experience 99% of girls stick to this.

I have only ever had one text out of the blue from a girl that I'd texted the day before who said "I'm free today hun". Not great if I didn't have a punting phone that's always either off or on silent! Otherwise, as you say, a text saying I missed your call just after ringing is perfectly acceptable and welcome. I have had 2 girls ring me but only when I was on "final approach" and I'd taken longer than the expected 2/3 mins to get from the car to the flat, both times I couldn't find the bloody place so it was a welcome call.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 07:50:30 pm by Boundless »