Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pissed off with time wasters...  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Cabbots

Need to rant...

8:10pm - placed an ad for a reverse booking.
8:25pm - seven bids, two promising.
8:26pm - got in touch with the first, young English girl, seemed genuine enough. She agreed details, asked for my phone number, said she was on her way.
8:55pm - sent me an AW email to say she had trouble getting into London, so can't make it. Says sorry for wasting my time and wishes me a naughty night. Ok, take it at face value, she was good enough to sound sincere in her apology.
8:56pm - sent second option a message inviting her to my hotel in London. Ask if she minds travelling as her location said Romford. She say she doesn't mind the travel and would like to see me. We ping some messages back and forth and I give my number.
9:45pm - send a message asking what time she would be in town. Message gets read but no reply.
10pm - send a follow up asking if she's coming. Read, no reply.
10:15pm - I ask what's going on? Read, no reply.

What a fucking waste of a lovely night in a hotel.

😡😡😡😡

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Maybe don't leave it till the last minute next time.

vw

Sorry to hear you had a mare, often do last minutes myself as suit me.

Maybe post the links so people know they are timewasters on RB's or do a review !

Have avoided a few from peoples comments in the past

Offline Cabbots

True, and that's on me. Doesn't excuse timewasting though!

vw

True, and that's on me. Doesn't excuse timewasting though!

Not at all, without their timewasting you could have been contacting someone else rather than waiting !

No obligation to be organised in advanced, if they agree they have agreed.   

Offline Cabbots

Maybe post the links so people know they are timewasters on RB's or do a review !

Have avoided a few from peoples comments in the past

The second girl. First one seemed genuine in her apology

External Link/Members Only

The RB was for 2 hours at £250 - it wasn't even as if I was taking the piss with the offer!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 10:39:21 pm by Cabbots »

Offline HighlyMotivated

Could've searched around your postcode and got loads of girls available in London. That's the thing with RBs and emails and things, if you need a punt pronto best to call them up

Offline claretandblue

Could've searched around your postcode and got loads of girls available in London. That's the thing with RBs and emails and things, if you need a punt pronto best to call them up
+1

Yeboahsleftfoot

The second girl. First one seemed genuine in her apology

External Link/Members Only

The RB was for 2 hours at £250 - it wasn't even as if I was taking the piss with the offer!

Fuck me, she is gorgeous, what a shame she didn't make it pal.

Offline Cabbots

Exactly buddy, that added to my annoyance!!!

Ben4454

As a rule I never accept bids from girls who are more than 9 miles away for a reverse bid. I found from past experience they cancel A LOT with no reason. The excuses they use are usually ill/family orientated but in reality it just means she accepted a incall over yours. When the girl is closer it just seems like more likely to go ahead from experience.

I have had bids from girls in manchester/northampton when a bid was in London. They told me they were 'touring' but no reply emails came back.

Tip: When you do reverse bids when inputting your requirements put in a 'code' at the end that potential bidders have to type back to you in their responses. If anyone does not give you the code you know they did not read it and not worth accepting.

I would get them on the phone to with voice conversation. This helps cement commitment to a booking and you can find out what shes like and run over services.

I found with these reverse bookings can be a lot more of a success. I found its impossible to book late evening reverse bookings as if she cancels you have no time for a plan B and you'd have to go with an agency.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 02:37:42 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Silver Birch

Reverse bookings for outcalls attract lots of bids from wgs that can only do outcalls, regardless of how impractical the geography  :dash:

I got excited by a hot looking bidder on my 1½ hour/£150 RB, until I discovered it would be a minimum 1¼ hour drive each way for her. I pointed this out and she said she was fine with it, but I did not accept as I knew I would end up spending my time alone & my hotel room opportunity would be wasted.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 03:07:34 pm by Silver Birch »

vw

Reverse bookings for outcalls attract lots of bids from wgs that can only do outcalls, regardless of how impractical the geography  :dash:

I got excited by a hot looking bidder on my 1½ hour/£150 RB, until I discovered it would be a minimum 1¼ hour drive each way for her. I pointed this out and she said she was fine with it, but I did not accept as I knew I would end up spending my time alone & my hotel room opportunity would be wasted.

Have had some from that far away turn up, but always had chat before booking as a bit of a flake test.  most of mine are usually 3hr+ so maybe that plays a role in turning up !

The one to avoid are any that mention trains or buses in any correspondence, relying on public transport in evenings is not conducive to turning up !