Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa - paddington  (Read 5020 times)

johnbordeaux

External Link/Members Only

I saw Vanessa coming up to Xmas and didn't post a review as i wasn't active on here

Nice basement flat in Bayswater/paddington area.  No issues with safety - and plenty of ringo parking available around there.  She shares with one or two other girls. 

The pics are a fair representation of her.  She's a good 7+/10 in a scale where Khloe is an 8.5.  She's a bit crazy - has very expensive taste in clothes and modeled some lovely lingerie for me.  I think she has a need for a  sugar daddy.  Shes a bit nuts - nice body, not gym toned but nevertheless in shape.  Her bj was a bit meh but she was gagging for a shag - and got into some crazy positions like head down on the bed with arse raised and requested/demanded i fucked her from above! 

Good session with a girl that loves sex!  Enjoyed the session - would i return? - not in a rush because quality of the bj is very important for me as i like to spend a good while getting serviced like that. 

Offline BillGoldberg

I share your taste with regard to very high quality bjs

So who would you recommend as a top notch exponent in artful focused blowjobbery ?

Ideally a girl who's quite happy to spend an entire hour pleasuring you with her mouth to an explosive face dousing finale (with swallow would be the cherry on top, but not essential)

Thanks

johnbordeaux

I sometimes  go for oral only for the whole session.  Battle of the mind because  I feel I ought to shag the girl given I can and have paid for it.  But sometimes the session feels better to lie back and let her get on with the business of pleasuring me the whole time.  Best ever was Rachel of passionate encounters but she retired:((.  Sweet monique  has great skill my favourite  right now.  Spicy Julia is also good at it.  Both on AW using those names. 

Any recommendations  for a bit of variety?  I keep thinking get the oriental girls will be good but need some fir, recommendations  -I'm sure there are many many more EE girls waiting to be discovered.   

Offline realist

Never met Sweet Monique. Can I ask, are her tits enhanced or natural?

My best BJ was I think with Amelia, it was great. One of the longest at it (my fault) and not complaining was Emily Crème Brulee (but no CIM for her). Both are great girls.

Offline The_Don

Never met Sweet Monique. Can I ask, are her tits enhanced or natural?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The girl: Short to Mid blondish hair, size 6, 5.4, Mid to Late 20s, Fake tits, nice body, good to attractive looking W/G  (see below for more detail)  :)

Plus + English is very good and she didn't over converse. Service and attitude. Cow girl was very good and she got totally sweaty (which is a positive for me, due to her work rate) OWO was good and Hand job / CIM finish was spot on.

But she looked natural beautifully (IMO), matched with her service and attitude. I can understand all the positive feed back and reviews.

She a good punt but now:

CIM is now £20 extra, thus I didn't use this service!

My best BJ was I think with Amelia, it was great. One of the longest at it (my fault) and not complaining was Emily Crème Brulee (but no CIM for her). Both are great girls.

Not punted those 2 W/G (above quote).

But, IMO only a few W/G I've punted, can give a really good OWO & CIM

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the update review. Must check her out sometime as is now quite local.
Not on aw?
Wonder if she lost it like Khloe and Olivia? :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:20:45 pm by tantric talents »

slow and low

Offline BillGoldberg

thanks for the great recommendations guys  :hi: :hi:

Offline Rocket Scientist

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for review. Not bad for a Romanian. I'm feeling Maya though! Does she also have an AW profile?

Online lewishamguy

Thanks for review. Not bad for a Romanian. I'm feeling Maya though! Does she also have an AW profile?

Didn't you notice the OP can't talk anymore.!  :sarcastic:

Offline luckycrazycap

I know I'm new here but if you are booking based on the pics on the website, avoid booking Vanessa at all cost.. those pics are not even close representation. 
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 09:27:20 pm by luckycrazycap »

Offline youngestincharge

Been to see Vanessa 3 times since Xmas and she's definitely worth the £££. DFK from the door and she's so eager to please you.

FlyingBreadMan

Been to see Vanessa 3 times since Xmas and she's definitely worth the £££. DFK from the door and she's so eager to please you.

100% good, eh Borat?