Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 19 teen lily  (Read 2568 times)

diamond_dawg

As Naughty Natt was unavailable decided to give her flat mate Lily a go today:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The profile pictures have been hugely photo shopped. The pictures though are of Lily.

Appearance - This is subjective. She is probably in her early 20s. Looks better than her pictures but not my cup of tea. Others though may find her more to their liking.

Personality - She is a friendly girl and smiled throughout. However her English is lacking.

Service - Told me that as I was her last customer of the day she didn't want to do CIM, which was annoying. She didn't really kiss properly, has this habit of moving her lips very quickly. The oral was eventually ok once I managed to get her to understand what I liked. However she would regularly stop which was annoying. Eventually on with the mac and we had sex in mish position.On the plus side no clock watching.

Overall I did not really click with her. If I am paying £120 for the hour I expect the girl to know what she is doing. I have seen Natt before and she does not compare. It is clear that she is inexperienced. Wish I had saved my money to see Natt once she is back. She rate her negative would be unfair, even though she refused to do CIM but definitely way short of being positive.

Offline pewpewpew

Pictures photoshopped but she looks better than in photos?

Offline nigel4498

Pictures photoshopped but she looks better than in photos?
Life's a puzzle sometimes and I haven't worked that one out either

Offline tigerfeet

Have the pictures been photoshopped to make her look slimmer or something like that? She claims size 8

diamond_dawg

Yes she is better looking in person than in the pictures. I think that is the case with all the girls in this group. They have all been heavily photoshopped but actually look better in the flesh. Whoever is editing the pictures is not doing a very good job.

One last thing to add she is Slovenian but her profile states Polish. Not sure why you'd lie about this.

Offline bestbefore

For that cost you expect much better. And to refuse CIM on the flimsy pretext you were her last client is not acceptable. Mind you she looks a cracker!

Offline The_Don

For that cost you expect much better. And to refuse CIM on the flimsy pretext you were her last client is not acceptable. Mind you she looks a cracker!

I been looking at 3 different profile last week that were (as far as I'm aware) working out of the same location. And had links to each others profiles, but 1 is now gone (but more W/G do work out of the same place).

The MO are the same just like the pricing and similar service lists. But to be blunt I don't like the set up very much.

Seems, to be back to back, rates that may be over the odds and limiting what really on offer. Hence I didn't book.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6961

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 01:42:07 pm by The_Don »

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review and the warning.

Seems Naughty Natt is the stand-out WG there.

diamond_dawg

Back with a new profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Posted a review about her new flat mate Franceska who also works out of London sometimes

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78976.0

diamond_dawg

Offline The_Don

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the update  :thumbsup:

IMO, some bad photoshop going on: External Link/Members Only

Well, it's good photoshop, from their point of view, in the sense it has definitely made a girl who's clearly fairly ugly seem almost attractive.

Offline The_Don

Well, it's good photoshop, from their point of view, in the sense it has definitely made a girl who's clearly fairly ugly seem almost attractive.

To add, bendy (in places) with to much touching up, IMO.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:16:52 pm by The_Don »