Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rinda thai sweet - St Helens  (Read 1071 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7603206) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Gazza4100

After seeing the pics on AW decided to see Rinda.

Called Rinda once I was in the area and she asked if I could wait 15 mins as she needed to make herself presentable.

Once she let me know everything was good off I went to the flat.
When she opened the door she was wearing an old T shirt and no make up. (that's making yourself presentable?). It was definitely the girl in the pictures.

£80 30mins inc OWO
Rinda jumped on the bed and started with the customary wipe. Straight into OWO which to be fair was quite good. She jumped up after around 30 seconds and produced a condom out of nowhere (It must have been in her hand). Before I could say anything the condom was on and she asked what position I wanted, we did cowgirl then doggy. Rinda was determined for me to finish quickly and get me out of there. I dressed and left an unhappy man. That has to be my worst punt ever.

External Link/Members Only

Offline hungrypunt

Looking at previous reviews on here she's sketchy at best.
Shame...looks an angel...unlucky mate

Offline jonko

After seeing the pics on AW decided to see Rinda.

Called Rinda once I was in the area and she asked if I could wait 15 mins as she needed to make herself presentable.

Once she let me know everything was good off I went to the flat.
When she opened the door she was wearing an old T shirt and no make up. (that's making yourself presentable?). It was definitely the girl in the pictures.

£80 30mins inc OWO
Rinda jumped on the bed and started with the customary wipe. Straight into OWO which to be fair was quite good. She jumped up after around 30 seconds and produced a condom out of nowhere (It must have been in her hand). Before I could say anything the condom was on and she asked what position I wanted, we did cowgirl then doggy. Rinda was determined for me to finish quickly and get me out of there. I dressed and left an unhappy man. That has to be my worst punt ever.

External Link/Members Only

Glad I ain't the only one who felt a bit shaftted by this lass. Wasn't good at all, only thing she had going for her was an extremely tight pussy and good sucking lips if you can manage to keep her on your cock long enough - , did you find that too. She was incredibly rude to me as I was taking so long trying to get my money's worth - even threatened to kick me out if I didn't hurry up (15 mins in a 30 min slot)!.

Guys watch out for her new profile on VS as she changed her pics again and doesn't mention her name so you might see someone you think is a new Thai but she isn't its the same girl. Her Friend Aya who she works with has changed her pics to though she does use her name in her profile - can't say I have seen her so cannot say anything about her.

Rinda new VS profile. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 04:48:01 pm by jonko »