Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: msmilfy of Bolton  (Read 1457 times)

2 review(s) for missmilfy34 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mothra

Msmilfy was busy until after nine yesterday. Then after nine she rang me to ask how long I wish to book. I told her I was interested in half hour session and will take me approx one hour to get there.
When I was near, I texted her to inform her I was 15min away (I exaggerated the time, more like 2min). She texted me back to cancelled my booking because she had another punter coming. I drove 22 miles and was determine to empty my sack. So I thought I might as well park up and wait until she finishes off with the client. When I got to the street I rang her but no answer and texted her to say I parked up, again still no reply, despite waiting for over an hour like an idiot and several texts to ask her to let me know when she is done she never got back to me or even apologise. Even though I didn’t punt with her I thought she deserves a neg for being a time waster.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After 2 hours wasted I went for plan B and headed to Manchester to The Georgians. It was slim picking that night and I picked a Greek girl, she had moody look and gut instinct tells me I should have walked but the common curse of this hobby is you tend to let your dick rule your head. She wouldn’t allow me to touch her anywhere, just done it two positions and banged her hard as I could (from frustration and to get my money’s worth). It was the worst punt I had for awhile.

Gordo987

Sorry to hear about what seems like a disastrous day - I think we've all had at least one. But I can tell you that you missed nothing with msmilfy - she's late 40s, not 32 and when I saw her she was pissed or high, and looked like a shower would have killed her. Luckily for me I stayed near the door and was able to walk. Pity you don't know the territory - you were within range of about four well reported women and three parlours.  :unknown:

Offline mothra

Pity you don't know the territory - you were within range of about four well reported women and three parlours.  :unknown:

True. I'd be willing to travel there again and would appreciate some pointers. Please PM. :hi: