Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apps to hide punting activity - and see who's looking at your phone  (Read 820 times)

Barry Shipton

Spotted this article about how to spot if your partner is cheating on you and couldn't help thinking how useful some of these apps could be for punting.

I know a lot of people on here use a punting phone - but even that can be a liability if you need to hide it or it gets discovered, and others may only use email so this may be of interest especially if you use a dual sim smartphone which gives you an alternative number to use.

And the app that takes a photo of whoever is snooping on your phone sounds especially useful!

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 01:27:22 pm by Barry Shipton »

Offline davison

I would also mention onoff, which I am using as a virtual punting phone single device solution. It has its drawbacks but for someone who lives in a small space with the oh, and no car or place to securely hide it and no legit need for one, a second phone would be a huge red flag.  Handles calls and texts with an innocent appearing one time annual charge through iTunes. You just have to remember to switch it on and off as needed.