Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fungal/athletes foot type in groin area  (Read 2260 times)

mrpeterman

Not a happy pup, woke up today a red angry rash in the shape of horseshoe in my groin, phoned gp she said it sounds like athletes foot but in that region, after explanning yes I shower every day and gym it a few times a week she claims it athletes foot, and gave me cream for it.

Could it be something else linked to our hobby, I'm shitting myself I only punted at the weekend yes I had a brief shower and showered every day but not had this before ...fucking gp not even seen it just treated over phone.

Anyone else had similar!

Got to be careful now with gf..until know either way what it is

mikexxlong

Not a happy pup, woke up today a red angry rash in the shape of horseshoe in my groin, phoned gp she said it sounds like athletes foot but in that region, after explanning yes I shower every day and gym it a few times a week she claims it athletes foot, and gave me cream for it.

Could it be something else linked to our hobby, I'm shitting myself I only punted at the weekend yes I had a brief shower and showered every day but not had this before ...fucking gp not even seen it just treated over phone.

Anyone else had similar!

Got to be careful now with gf..until know either way what it is

Go to a GUM clinic and let them look at it
Phone consultation is mostly wank, only good for very obvious symptoms and diagnosis

mrpeterman

Going in morning ..bricking it

Strange I've never actually had AF in my feet,,not sure if relevant

Offline Scotpunter

Had it once years ago. Nothing to worry about and not uncommon.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline snowbum

If it is a fungal infection, Canesten clears it up

Offline sushi

Ringworm in your groin (Tinea cruris)

This is also called ‘jock itch’ because it’s more common in young men. This is because the scrotum and thigh are in close contact, which can create conditions in which fungi can thrive. It can also affect women who wear tight clothing. It can cause an itchy, red rash in your groin and around the top of your legs.

Like ringworm on your body, ringworm in your groin can spread with close contact and you can pass it on in the same ways. You may also get ringworm in your groin if you’ve had athlete’s foot and touch your groin after touching your foot without washing your hands.

richie12

This is also called ‘jock itch’ because it’s more common in young men. This is because the scrotum and thigh are in close contact, which can create conditions in which fungi can thrive. It can also affect women who wear tight clothing. It can cause an itchy, red rash in your groin and around the top of your legs.

Like ringworm on your body, ringworm in your groin can spread with close contact and you can pass it on in the same ways. You may also get ringworm in your groin if you’ve had athlete’s foot and touch your groin after touching your foot without washing your hands.

Sounds similar to what I had a couple of years ago!! Was due to getting too hot (only had it in the summer) in the groin area through close fitting boxer shorts. I was showering everyday at the time!! Will try and remember exactly what I used- possibly an aqueous cream?? But loose fitting underwear worked as well and cleared up fine!!  :thumbsup:

Offline Late Starter

This sounds about right to me. I had this years ago after a bout of athletes foot (which I'd also never had before) Also known as the "Dhobi inch" and I think caught it from the pool where I used to swim. As well as touching your groin after touching your foot I think it can also be spread by a towel, particularly one you use at home so may use more than once.

I treated mine exactly as you would Athletes foot. It took a couple of week to get better so stopped me punting in the meanwhile  :(

Offline Gordon Bennett

Is this a long-winded or polite way of saying "chub rub"?  :rolleyes:

Offline Xtro

Dab apple cider vinegar on it few times a day. keep it clean and dry as possible.

Offline nimrodluvsit

It sounds like Ringworm to me. Wash gently and treat with Canesten twice a day. Should clear up in a few days.  If it doesn't you will need to see a doctor.

Offline hitman33

In my 20''s and 30' 's I played a terrific amount of sport, rugby , squash, swimming and circuit traiming, which meant getting showered 2/ 3 times a day and I had fungus infection for years! I use treatment but the moment the treatment stopped the infection came stright back, all this and talcum powder by the bucket full. In the end a bloke told me to put boric acid powder in my shoes all the time and treat my bollocks with antifungal foot spray and it's never come back.

ziggy1969

I suffered from dobies itch years ago as a young lad, at an age before I was sexually active. I did apply fungal cream at one point but the main thing seemed to be that it cleared up over time. I associate fungal conditions with damp, so I am not sure a lot of showering will be beneficial. One thing that comes to mind it that my father suffered the same condition, so I wonder if might have caught it from him, sharing a towel or something.

Offline Marmalade

Yep. As the man said, get canestan cream (2%) from the chemist. If they give you some guff about do you want the super pack with blablah just say you gf was very specific about what she wanted you to get for her. (If you say it's for you they may get antsy.)

The other common minor itch you can get is thrush, which is mostly symptom-free with men but passable-on. A single capsule of Flucanazole solves it. You can even buy it on Amazon.

Offline gonewest

Had it once years ago. Nothing to worry about and not uncommon.

+1 My GP told me it's most common in Winter due to wearing warmer clothes.  Seems to be caused by lack of air circulating.   :(

Offline chris_jp2

I had this a few years back and because I was a bit slow off the markings getting treatment it took weeks to get rid of it.
Daktarin (not Daktarin Gold) did the trick for me and can be picked up off the shelf in any supermarket or chemist.

Offline snowbum

You can buy generic Canesten which is Clotrimazole, online and cheaper if you dont want to go in to chemist ;)

mrpeterman

Many thanks to all I'm going to gum in about 40 mins.. Just to be sure as no fucking chance getting into gp

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

aye, jock itch..

External Link/Members Only

I get this due to other things like gym and Cycling etc

Seems to be caused by lack of air circulating.   :(

So, lack of passing wind :) that's a new one to me  ;)

fredpunter

aye, jock itch..

External Link/Members Only

I get this due to other things like gym and Cycling etc

£32!   :scare:

Just by coincidence I got some athletes foot stuff in boots today .. cost me £3

Just by coincidence I got some athletes foot stuff in boots today .. cost me £3

Aye, I tried the other stuff and it didn't work for me, the stuff above worked and yes I was surprised by the cost :)

it does smell nice though.. no I lie, it just smells.

mrpeterman

So went to Gum...saw a nurse who looked like Mildred from the show George & Mildred. .took one look at it and said funcalled. .ie jock rot..caused by moistNess sweat etc. She claimed I'm not drying myself proper oreply too tight clothing etc...explained fucked a girl at weekend she said not caught from her but yes possibly from towel.

Given anti fungal cream ..well had to buy it ...lamsil £7 from boots to be applied 3 times a day for a week.

I'm relived but pissued as well...no action for me...going to get spray now on and revert to my old trick of raking myou own towel to punts..

Oh had  check up  and chamliyda test all clear so good news..

Thanks to those who gave advice..much appreciated

Offline nervous1

I have that on and off, mainly during the summer months.  Last time it wasn't itchy but red and could smell it on my hands after washing it in shower.  Girl in the chemist sold me a nappy rash cream for a £1 and it cleared up in a few days and never came back.

mrpeterman

Mine is red angry and has a musky horrible smell,

Not nice

mrpeterman

Ohh and itchy as well!!!

But as least I know it's something not serious if that makes sense

mikexxlong

So went to Gum...saw a nurse who looked like Mildred from the show George & Mildred. .took one look at it and said funcalled. .ie jock rot..caused by moistNess sweat etc. She claimed I'm not drying myself proper oreply too tight clothing etc...explained fucked a girl at weekend she said not caught from her but yes possibly from towel.

Given anti fungal cream ..well had to buy it ...lamsil £7 from boots to be applied 3 times a day for a week.

I'm relived but pissued as well...no action for me...going to get spray now on and revert to my old trick of raking myou own towel to punts..

Oh had  check up  and chamliyda test all clear so good news..

Thanks to those who gave advice..much appreciated

At least it wasn’t an STI/STD  :thumbsup: :drinks:

Type_O_Negative

+1 My GP told me it's most common in Winter due to wearing warmer clothes.  Seems to be caused by lack of air circulating.   :(

Just buy a Gore-Tex jacket - wind and waterproof but it breaths  :cool:

mrpeterman

I wear cotton boxers so air circulates but do drive a lot as do desk work

I think both summer due to heat and winter warm heavy clothes cause it in the crotchal region

Offline Rifte

Had this as well after my second ever punt.

Convinced myself I had Herpes.

Used Canesten for a couple of days and it cleared up.

P. Lonker

I have had it right in between my nut sack and top of inside leg, probably through cycling or not drying properly, I used also a foot treatment, cleared it up! :thumbsup:

weedougie

I remember having this as a teenager and being too embarrassed to see a doctor; had it for months and it was really distressing - stank, itched unbearably and when I scratched it the skin used to come off in a kind of paste.... :vomit:

eventually saw the doc, got some daktarin and it cleared up in 2 days. Felt bloody stupid for leaving it so long

mrpeterman

I have had it right in between my nut sack and top of inside leg, probably through cycling or not drying properly, I used also a foot treatment, cleared it up! :thumbsup:

That's were I have got it..

100% better in less than 24 hours -that's said I put a whole fucking tube on last night had to go to boots get another tube this morning., just feel unclean with it no want it gone

Barry Shipton

Also known as Truck Drivers Crutch - mate of mine had it because he was driving all day and not getting enough fresh air to his balls.

A doctor writes - External Link/Members Only

P. Lonker

This is absolutely true, when I was 17, I thought I had a std, I had no rash or weeping, it was just hair follicals, or follicals and lack of hair on the bottom length of my nudger! I WAS PARANOID, I went to the clinic and got an all clear! Was a Female that inspected me! Probably thought "what a stupid young twat"! After all. I had only shagged Girls younger than myself! What really was the chances?? :crazy: