Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Victoria - Hermosa_Mia  (Read 1032 times)

17 review(s) for Hermosa_Mia (7 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dandoc112

External Link/Members Only

So, some may consider this harsh and I gave it some thought before deciding to post.
I arranged to meet Mia at reasonably short notice.

I turned up 5 mins late, albeit has she responded to my texts in time I could have been on time. I ended up walking round the plock twice which pissed me off (point 1).

I watch a just eat delivery guy go into the address and leave, then I am given the flat no. I get buzzed in, enter the flat and guess what I can smell?!! Now I also don't believe she is the girl in the pictures. I also asked for a dress code which she agreed and wasn't wearing (point 2).

She now says she can't do an hour as I'm late. (point 3), nothing to do wih her food being delivered and I can here someone else unpacking it.

Foolishly I agree to a HH and go to pay her, crisp £20 Royal Bank of Scotland notes. She says she can't accept them and has never heard of Royal Bank of Scotland. Well that was enough for me (point 4). I left, calling her a rasicst albeit had a good chortle to myself as I did!!

Make your own minds up but, I certaily won't go near her again.
DD  :hi:

thickandlongguy

External Link/Members Only

So, some may consider this harsh and I gave it some thought before deciding to post.
I arranged to meet Mia at reasonably short notice.

I turned up 5 mins late, albeit has she responded to my texts in time I could have been on time. I ended up walking round the plock twice which pissed me off (point 1).

I watch a just eat delivery guy go into the address and leave, then I am given the flat no. I get buzzed in, enter the flat and guess what I can smell?!! Now I also don't believe she is the girl in the pictures. I also asked for a dress code which she agreed and wasn't wearing (point 2).

She now says she can't do an hour as I'm late. (point 3), nothing to do wih her food being delivered and I can here someone else unpacking it.

Foolishly I agree to a HH and go to pay her, crisp £20 Royal Bank of Scotland notes. She says she can't accept them and has never heard of Royal Bank of Scotland. Well that was enough for me (point 4). I left, calling her a rasicst albeit had a good chortle to myself as I did!!

Make your own minds up but, I certaily won't go near her again.
DD  :hi:

its common in london where they dont accept RBS notes, i have seen it on many shops as well, unless you are close to scottish ,cumbria, i doubt it will smooth always, all said you did the right thing by walking, she has an shit attitude