Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dinner date  (Read 538 times)

Offline geostorm1

Has anyone took a girl out in public like an event, for example a show? It opens up a few risks I'm not usually exposed to (seeing my car and reg number, possibly my name with event tickets and/or hotel booking afterwards. Just wondered if anyone has navigated this sort of thing. Have an event coming up the bird doesn't want to attend with me for reasons.

Offline ZeroCount

Whatever this event is, is it really so important that you turn up with a partner, rather than on your own?

Seems like an insane risk to take, not only for the many reasons you've already listed, but also just for the fact of being out in public with a girl you've no real idea about.

Offline geostorm1

Yeah thinking with my dick too much I think. Will give it a wide berth.

Offline NickyBobby

If “the bird” is your current partner then your opening a can of worms if you take a WG to the event

If “the bird” is a WG you want to take to the event then she has correctly assessed that you taking her will arrouse suspicion

Just stick to paying to shag girls out of your league on the down low and don’t make life complicated for yourself

Offline Billy no mates

There are a lot of reliable girls out there, who would be safe with hotel details Etc.

As suggested tho, I wouldn’t take to an event, that could be a minefield, just arrange her to come to your hotel after the event and book an overnight. Meeting in the bar of a hotel when you get back could be exciting/fun like you’ve just pulled someone gorgeous.