Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria (Thai) - Leicester  (Read 830 times)

Offline gbyld87

Hi

Just spied this one in Leicester and wondered if anyone had already had the pleasure?  Looks from her profile like she's previously been in London at least, and no doubt a few other places.

External Link/Members Only

Anyone recognise her?  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Fuck me, 57 reviews on here, but are they all for the same girl or have the girls in the profile keep changing?

Offline gbyld87

Fuck me, 57 reviews on here, but are they all for the same girl or have the girls in the profile keep changing?

Well quite.  It's well known that a lot of these Thai AW profiles get passed around, do would be reassuring if someone recognised her from the current photos.  A couple of the reviews at least mention natural boobs, others clearly hard and enhanced, so possible it's a lottery.

She's at the same place 'Thia Maya' was a month or so ago, so I'm inclined to believe she's real, but I've had some shit experiences with Thais so I'm a bit hesitant tbh.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 08:11:02 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
From the photos attached to her reviews I’m guessing she legit

Offline Punter S Thompson

Hi

Just spied this one in Leicester and wondered if anyone had already had the pleasure?  Looks from her profile like she's previously been in London at least, and no doubt a few other places.

Anyone recognise her?  :hi:
Saw her last Saturday in Coventry. Outstanding punt. My second visit. Also saw her last December and wrote a review on here.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ronaldjones89

She is legit. Seen her in Leicester few months ago

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I am not doubting the legitimacy of the CURRENT GIRL in the profile.

I am sure the pics on the CURRENT profile match to the CURRENT girl that punters may have recently seen.

With the way these profies keep changing hands, perhaps we ought to post pictures of the girl at the time of the review.

This way when a different girl appears on the profile, it is easy to spot thst the profile has now moved to a different girl.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

PS:  attached a photo (from free gallery) for posterity, in case the profile changes or is recycled.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Here's a good example, from a review posted today by gbyld87  :hi:

Offline Not Batman

Seen Victoria a couple of times in London (pre Covid).

She works to a routine but has a great body IMHO and is very attentive.  Recommended.   

Offline Captainhowdy666

I wonder if they share clothes or just shop at the same places.
I fucked a Thai called Jessica in that nurses outfit and it didn’t fit her one bit lol.