Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage westgate grantham  (Read 2134 times)

Offline gary03

Seen this place advertised in lincs echo.anyone been & if so any good any extras.any info appreciated

Offline chandlerhandler

Seen this place advertised in lincs echo.anyone been & if so any good any extras.any info appreciated

External Link/Members Only

Offline muffdazzler

DREADFUL avoid. Can't massage to save her life and actually ended up in pain.

Offline Jamesbattersea

I rang once when the ad didn't have any indication it was in Grantham, i assumed it was in Lincoln but didn't pussue the question about HE when she told me she was in Grantham.
I know you like a more mature woman Gaz and she sounded older.

Offline Jamesbattersea

DREADFUL avoid. Can't massage to save her life and actually ended up in pain.

Anymore info mate? Did she offer any extras? Was she fit ?

Offline gary03

She says extras possible but not sex.as you know i like full service so giving her a miss
Got a week off in june already booked curvy_indian princess in leics & hoping to meet couple of other matures that week

Offline biscuits72

I popped into here for a massage a week or so back and the massage was "ok", nothing ground breaking. I was seen to by a relatively mature Chinese lady, roughly 40-45 but as most Chinese was very cute and coy. She offered me a happy ending and b2b for £40 but only had £30 extra so she said ok which surprised me. Then the scary bit... She took her clothes off to reveal she'd had that horrific Chinese "cupping"lark done on her back. She looked like a bloody turtle.
Anyway the b2b was ok and the hr to finish was pleasant enough. Would I go back? Meh. Probably not.