Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blocking SP's on AW?  (Read 393 times)

Offline dieseldriver

I know there's an option somewhere on AD to block an SP from contacting you, but can't find it? Did at one time, but try as may can't find it again? Anyone help please?

Offline lamboman

I think you need an email from them to be able to block them as a sender.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I know there's an option somewhere on AD to block an SP from contacting you, but can't find it? Did at one time, but try as may can't find it again? Anyone help please?
Have you looked at all.   :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PunterNumber69

Just view their profile on AW then hit the Add to Blacklist button at the top. That way they can't send you messages and you won't see their profile when you do searches either. ]

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 08:24:05 am by PunterNumber69 »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Just view their profile on AW then hit the Add to Blacklist button at the top. That way they can't send you messages and you won't see their profile when you do searches either.
If you do that you won't see any name changes of the dodgy one's you really want to avoid. 

I don't blacklist anyone, I put the dodgy ones in a hotlist so I can keep an eye on them and see any name or location changes.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 08:27:46 am by daviemac »

Offline PunterNumber69

If you do that you won't see any name changes of the dodgy one's you really want to avoid. 

I don't blacklist anyone, I put the dodgy ones in a hotlist so I can keep an eye on them and see any name or location changes.
But if you've blacklisted them then they continue to be blacklisted even if they change name, right?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
But if you've blacklisted them then they continue to be blacklisted even if they change name, right?
Anyone you blacklist still shows when you are looking at the area she's in, it's only searches they don't show up in. So if they change their name and move to a different location and you look at the lists for that location they will be there.