Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The mood killer condom question.  (Read 2022 times)

Offline FiveKnuckles

I'm Mr Average 5.x cm, so a standard size 53mm fits perfect. 

I guess most SPs buy a standard size to fit all.  Pretty much all the SP I visited have one color foil in their draw or on the cabinet.

On a recent punt, I looked down and thought the Dom was slightly loose, I continued but was conscious to not smash like I normally would in case the Dom slips off inside.

There's definitely an added risk for STI and accidentally going bare  :scare:

Should I had killed the mood, stopped to check her for another size?   I may consider taking a fresh pack of 3s with me from now on and check the Dom sizes when handing over the coins.

Offline scutty brown

5cm long?
I hate to tell you, but that's not average

Offline FiveKnuckles

5cm long?
I hate to tell you, but that's not average

:lol:  5cm girth.   you size the Dom to girth, not length.

if I had a 5cm dick, I wouldn't punt  :manhater:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 09:52:03 am by FiveKnuckles »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
this is copied and pasted from medical news page

There is no absolute rule for who should use the different condom sizes, but the following guidelines, which are in inches, may help:

a girth of less than 4.7″ needs a snug fit
a girth of 4.7–5.1″ needs a regular fit
a girth of 5.1–6″ needs a large fit

I would have no problem with a client bringing their own preferred condoms (provided they are in the sealed box not just a couple of loose ones)

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
  :lol:  5cm girth.   you size the Dom to girth, not length.

if I had a 5cm dick, I wouldn't punt  :manhater:
With a girth of 5cm you are well short of average, I haven't got fat hands but the end of my little finger is 5cm round, no wonder condoms are falling off.

The average size of a cock is around 4.5 inches (11.5 centimetres) in girth and a little over 5 inches (13 centimetres) long.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

There is no absolute rule for who should use the different condom sizes, but the following guidelines, which are in inches, may help:

I would have no problem with a client bringing their own preferred condoms (provided they are in the sealed box not just a couple of loose ones)

Heaven forbid those cheapskate punters who turn the used condom insode out so they can use it twice.       

You know like the old joke about turning your underpants inside out so you can wear them twi.........I'll get me coat :D

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Heaven forbid those cheapskate punters who turn the used condom insode out so they can use it twice.       

You know like the old joke about turning your underpants inside out so you can wear them twi.........I'll get me coat :D

sounds like the reusable ones from the victorian era lol

Offline FiveKnuckles

With a girth of 5cm you are well short of average, I haven't got fat hands but the end of my little finger is 5cm round, no wonder condoms are falling off.

The average size of a cock is around 4.5 inches (11.5 centimetres) in girth and a little over 5 inches (13 centimetres) long.

External Link/Members Only

my bad,  I'm mixing the box size label to actual measurement.

Since I can't re-edit the initial post;   Girth is around 5.1"  so the box size up to 53mm is the perfect fit for me.  (Regular size).

That's what i'm thinking, take a sealed new box and leave the remaining.  I doubt many SPs will allow me to take loose foils

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
my bad,  I'm mixing the box size label to actual measurement.

Since I can't re-edit the initial post;   Girth is around 5.1"  so the box size up to 53mm is the perfect fit for me.  (Regular size).

That's what i'm thinking, take a sealed new box and leave the remaining.  I doubt many SPs will allow me to take loose foils

yes sealed box is best, not saying anyone would but removes any concern around tampering if you know what I mean.

Offline Nagilum

Ask for a different size to be sure, to hell with killing the mood. Image it slipped off, you would be in paranoid city.

Offline mrgluon

My preferred ones are a tenner a box, would add to the cost to have to buy a whole box every time!

What's the concern with them in the foil rather than a sealed box? If you were that unhinged that you'd tamper with the condoms doubt a sealed box is going to stop you.

yes sealed box is best, not saying anyone would but removes any concern around tampering if you know what I mean.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
My preferred ones are a tenner a box, would add to the cost to have to buy a whole box every time!

What's the concern with them in the foil rather than a sealed box? If you were that unhinged that you'd tamper with the condoms doubt a sealed box is going to stop you.
What have you done in the past? do you just book ones that aren't bothered.   :unknown:

Offline mrgluon

I've only done it with regulars, wouldn't suggest it on a first meet or anything. A couple of WGs actually started buying them themselves - sometimes they don't realise the condom can actually make quite a difference in terms of comfort, sensation and safety (if it's the wrong size or something)

Anyway, I really like the Skyn Large condoms (not a brag, they aren't actually that large despite the name  :lol:). They are latex free as well which is a bonus if anyone has an allergy.

Worst ones I find are Pasante condoms, really hate those.

What have you done in the past? do you just book ones that aren't bothered.   :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I've only done it with regulars, wouldn't suggest it on a first meet or anything. A couple of WGs actually started buying them themselves - sometimes they don't realise the condom can actually make quite a difference in terms of comfort, sensation and safety (if it's the wrong size or something)

Anyway, I really like the Skyn Large condoms (not a brag, they aren't actually that large despite the name  :lol:). They are latex free as well which is a bonus if anyone has an allergy.

Why are you worrying about extra cost if you wouldn't do it on a first meet and are only doing it with regs who are happy with you brining them. Seems a bit odd complaining about something that you wouldn't do in any case.   :unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Half the price on eBay. The ones I bought came in a sealed bag. Definitely legit, I'm guessing seller split a box of 100 or whatever.

Offline JPin

Some of the more experienced SPs I see always have a range of sizes available, which is a godsend as I was spending extra cash buying my own for a while.

I'm also girthy, but have found larger sizes often slip off, so I've actually started going for standard size now. But, as I said, my last few punts especially, I've taken my own just in case but the SP had a good selection of sizes.

If you're really concerned try getting a variety box of Skyn (the best IMHO) and seeing which fits you best....