Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is jeffuk2003?  (Read 3786 times)

Offline Brumish

What is this guys problem? He seems to provide phantom meet reviews to most of the working girls around the midlands.
What benefit, if any, does he get out of this?

SirFrank

Offline j122

These 3 are all the same guy, he arranged a meet with girls then doesn't have the money when they arrive & gives them feedback as a way of "making it up" to them.

jacksmith786
davidrange
chris lee

vorian

Some links would as aways be helpful.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
These 3 are all the same guy, he arranged a meet with girls then doesn't have the money when they arrive & gives them feedback as a way of "making it up" to them.

jacksmith786
davidrange
chris lee

How did you find this out?
And all this time here's me thinking jacksmith has good taste

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

jacksmith786
davidrange
chris lee

jacksmith:
External Link/Members Only

davidrange:

chris lee:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Another example of fake FB provided by this lowlife. Read what the WG had to say about jacksmith and chris lee:

vorian

Another example of fake FB provided by this lowlife. Read what the WG had to say about jacksmith and chris lee:

Very interesting and another example of the unreliability of AW FB.

Sherbert07

Seems like a bit of a fantasist. Maybe he should try 'Billy Liar' next time..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Seems like a bit of a fantasist. Maybe he should try 'Billy Liar' next time..

jacksmith786
davidrange
chris lee

Most WGs can live with the fantasists, but it's when they turn up on an outcall only to be told that he doesn't have enough money, but would make it up by giving her a good feedback. as J122 mentions, one WG had to go through this with him, in order to get some money to pay for her journey back.

Dr Spanks all over again (another one to add to the cunts thread).

Offline Stiltskin

I always assumed these punter profiles were setup for the sole purpose of doing paid reviews.

If you look at the quantity of punts some of them have and the way they travel up and down the country, it's just not feasible.

OldAdmin

There is a hotjeffuk2003 on here as well:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=18326

IP showing as broadband connection in Birmingham area.

Unlikely coincidence surely.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
There is a hotjeffuk2003 on here as well:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=18326

IP showing as broadband connection in Birmingham area.

Unlikely coincidence surely.

The cynic in me is thinking that he has not posted anything, so could be using UKP as a recon mission to pick up his next target.

SirFrank

He/they sound like a bunch of cunts

Offline Ramrod

What an irony. The number 786 is regarded as sacred number by one of the abrahamic religions. 

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I can't understand if girls are turning up to see him and he has no money why have none of them mentioned this in his feedback?  It doesn't make sense. If I travelled to see someone and he had no money I would leave him bad feedback regardless of if he left me good feedback or not. A positive feedback is not worth being messed around

How did you find out this is what he is doing as I can't see a reference to it anywhere (on phone so may have missed it)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

jacksmith786
davidrange
chris lee

I can't understand if girls are turning up to see him and he has no money why have none of them mentioned this in his feedback?  It doesn't make sense. If I travelled to see someone and he had no money I would leave him bad feedback regardless of if he left me good feedback or not. A positive feedback is not worth being messed around

How did you find out this is what he is doing as I can't see a reference to it anywhere (on phone so may have missed it)

J122 subsequently mentioned it to me in a PM that one of the girls he'd seen had told him about this guy. Also, like Dr Spanks, he moves in quickly on new profiles.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I still can't see someone as popular as SEXY agreeing to that. She is far from stupid and would leave negative in a heartbeat if he tried it.
I also would not believe something another prossie said about a client without proof. To say all his reviews are fake on the word of one girl is not something I would do regardless if who she is

If I believed everything I have heard about clients I would fill saafe a warning thread in one week. I have one regular who supposedly does something similar according to one girl but she and I are the only girls he has booked through AW her only once me dozens of times and he is late 70s and not likely to play games but she told me this so I wouldn't see him anymore. I have heard stuff about many people on here in the midlands section but again I don't believe it as without proof its just prossie gossip

Look at all the fake notes guys on here have had on there profiles.
Lots of guys move in on new profiles as they hope to find someone who is fresh and not jaded. It doesn't make them bad in anyway
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 11:34:45 am by Dani »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Looking at jeffuk2003's FB, a few WGs have made it obvious that they never saw him.

jacksmith786 / chris lee appear to be more opprtunists. Try it and there's a good chance of getting a discount.

cockneybstrd

Neutral   xstudentrosex (56)   03/08/2012 11:00   Offering Services
    Cancelled half an hour before meeting then left me feedback in the hope of me leaving some even though I never met him. Strange

Disputed:   Yes it was just a mistake

Perhaps this explains what he was up too.

This is could be he is thing and what he gets off on ?

grandmaster-ram-rod

a lot of his responses sound asian, maybe hes abduls brum cousin  :lol:

Offline monkeybucket

d. I have heard stuff about many people on here in the midlands section

Hope it was all good :-D

Offline j122

I still can't see someone as popular as SEXY agreeing to that. She is far from stupid and would leave negative in a heartbeat if he tried it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24251.msg354208;topicseen#msg354208