Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexy Kumsalot - Convicted of sex crimes  (Read 6506 times)

OldAdmin

Offline pewpewpew

Why Chewbacca? and when did 20 year olds get so involved in this kind of thing? That hair???

Too many questions

Offline OakTree

Why Chewbacca? and when did 20 year olds get so involved in this kind of thing? That hair???

Too many questions

That fucker has got one of those faces I could quite happily punch. What a little shit!

Offline stevedave

That fucker has got one of those faces I could quite happily punch. What a little shit!

Just read that, and I completely agree with you! I'd never get bored of hitting that face  :D

What a set of shithouses.

OldAdmin

Got sent this:
She got released from jail and she's back working in Norway with a new name: External Link/Members Only

Offline Cuntminion

Got sent this:
She got released from jail and she's back working in Norway with a new name: External Link/Members Only

Eurgh scum how do aw even host sp's like this

Offline jeanphillipe

Judging from her reviews she was a good sp. But also a vile person. Anyone with knowledge of her history will surely avoid her.

Offline winkywanky

According to her new AW profile she's a 'peace-loving hippy and proud of it'. What a hypocritical cunt.

Stevensmiles

She will have been punted by some on here it has to be said.

None of us would go near her now and I seriously doubt if any of us would go near her if time could be turned backward.

I do recall her on AW a while back because of the name. She got four years but of course our sentencing system means she is out in less than half that.
As for her bf. He is still locked up as far as I am aware.

I am totally amazed she is back on AW.

I know Scandinavian countries are quite liberal but a person on the sex offenders list workimg in the sex trade.

Come on !!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 12:52:29 pm by Stevensmiles »

Offline winkywanky

Yes, I wonder if the authorities there are aware of her past history? Although I guess by definition, despite the fact that she's an idious bint, she'll only be seeing consenting over-18s in her 'job'?