Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pussy Taste - What would you chose?  (Read 2772 times)

Offline GreyDave

Seeing Nik has wasted only half an hour on AW I thought I`d throw this light hearted question out there ..

I am not much of a muncher but last week I was peckish and ate some Stawberry falvored pussy yeah I know its gel but it got me to thinking they should get some more bloke like flavors....Beer, Whisky.. Kebab :cool: :cool:
I am not a fan of the Fish and Shit flavor which seems to appear every now and again thankfully enviomental health people shut these places down ...word of mouth stops custom :D :D :D

What would you chose?

Offline mh

...it got me to thinking they should get some more bloke like flavors....Beer, Whisky.. Kebab

Is that badly stuffed kebab?  :D

DoberManic

What would you chose?

Prawn Cocktail.... but that would probably be against EU rules!!!  :sarcastic:

Offline Vivago

Bacon sandwich

Would be a bit of a shock for the Moslem or Jewish minge muncher. :scare:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

baretta

baretta

This reminds me of some reviews where punters make that daft statement that she tasted nice  :wacko:

Offline bronson24

Offline cueball

Timmy2

I had some fruits of the forest ice cubes in a pussy yesterday, very refreshing, sweetened up her ass as well. :P
the blowjob was very refreshing as well.
Superb

Raddy

Offline Mij

Grumbleguts

Vanilla yogurt would be lovely ;) :P  feeling quite peckish :) :) :hi:

Offline PLeisure

I had some fruits of the forest ice cubes in a pussy yesterday, very refreshing, sweetened up her ass as well. :P
Raddy, you freakin' legend!  :thumbsup:

Offline mh

Would be a bit of a shock for the Moslem or Jewish minge muncher. :scare:

How would they know it was bacon?  :unknown:

np500

I love chocolate and do take a box of those lilte to some punts,  think that's how it's spelt, Belgian chocs in a red box, ball shaped , great size and shape to play with in the mouth while french kissing and have popped a few in to the pussy and had the girl force them out in to my mouth then lick the melted chocolate from her pussy , cherry pie filling is another , not tried that for years must seek some out.

Offline mh

I love chocolate and do take a box of those lilte to some punts,  think that's how it's spelt, Belgian chocs in a red box, ball shaped

Lindt Lindor?
Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes they'd be good for sexy play but might leave skidmarks in the knickers...  :vomit:

Offline Urban_G

np500

That's the ones, Lindt Linder, cracking shit !

Offline IAMBATMAN

Mmm

Smoked bacon, crispy

No brown sauce

dude HP makes a bacon sandwich

Offline threechilliman

Malt whiskey flavour for me!!

tcm

Offline unclepokey

Anchovy stuffed green olives for me. Just love the salty taste.

(I'll get me hat)_

Uncle Pokey

Offline PLeisure

Anchovy stuffed green olives for me. Just love the salty taste.

(I'll get me hat)_
You like that intense fish flavour, eh?  :D  :scare:  :crazy:

Offline threechilliman

Mmm

Smoked bacon, crispy

No brown sauce

Man of your calibre and no brown sauce? You can't be serious :dash: :dash:

tcm

Offline cueball

tcm

I like my bacon like my women...... grilled n crispy

Oh, and you're buying the bacon butties :D
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 07:27:07 pm by cueball »

Offline Mij

tcm

Depends on the maker of the brown sauce I guess...HP is fine..."home-made" maybe not so good!  :lol:

Hank Moody

Malt whiskey flavour for me!!

tcm

I was just going to say one that squirts a good single malt would keep me down there for hours (not that I really need much encouragement)

vw

I was just going to say one that squirts a good single malt would keep me down there for hours (not that I really need much encouragement)
Nice if you have that on the rocks, love the ice pussy and it it tasted of scotch the squeels would be divine !

Offline winkywanky

Seeing Nik has wasted only half an hour on AW I thought I`d throw this light hearted question out there ..

I am not much of a muncher but last week I was peckish and ate some Stawberry falvored pussy yeah I know its gel but it got me to thinking they should get some more bloke like flavors....Beer, Whisky.. Kebab :cool: :cool:
I am not a fan of the Fish and Shit flavor which seems to appear every now and again thankfully enviomental health people shut these places down ...word of mouth stops custom :D :D :D

What would you chose?

Fresh, turned-on pussy flavour does it for me every time. Boring, I know  :rolleyes:.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Strawberries and Cream all the way for me!  :wacko:

np500

Think pussys best , anything else is like larger & lime ? Does that mean you don't like larger, but pussy comes in a lot of flavours, sweet to sour, think sour sometimes means you can tast what's gone before , What ever that means ?

Offline JohnWaynesJism

dude HP makes a bacon sandwich

Try the Branston brown sauce (Rich and Fruity sauce), that`s the bollocks! Oh and a fresh non flavoured pussy is the best, was walking around all afternoon after a punt the other day still tasting it, lovely!

Offline Vivago

How would they know it was bacon?  :unknown:

Smell. Even ragheads are mad for the smell of fresh fried bacon and hence it must be torture for them that they cannot eat it. Its little wonder that they are such joyless cunts. :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline threechilliman

Oh, and you're buying the bacon butties :D

OK, I'll deliver the punch-line....

D'you want chilli sauce with that?

I'll get me coat

tcm

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  :drinks:

Thought the best was squirting malt  :lol: :lol: whiskey . I put a little choc cream Anne Summers stuf on one a while ago it was maybe the best I have had. one complained wine and beer made them sting :(

Thanks for responses :drinks:

Offline Imatwork

Chicken Dansak,pilau rice,garlic nan and a large Cobra.
Banned reason: 8 years fuck all contributions ? Questioned by Mod, ignored, off you fuck
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Azrael2015

Kebab???  Every time I eat one of those, it leaves me with a cloying nasty aftertase.  Oh no that's pussy.

Offline pork sword

Offline cueball

OK, I'll deliver the punch-line....

D'you want chilli sauce with that?

I'll get me coat

tcm

Not your brand of chilli sauce...... NO  :D

Offline leisuretime

Depends on the maker of the brown sauce I guess...HP is fine..."home-made" maybe not so good!  :lol:

I prefer Daddies sauce but that just sounds so wrong

Shagger69

It doesn't matter what it tastes like as long as it smells ok

Offline myothernameis

What would you chose?

My next door neighbour, her pussy got to taste like I'm in heaven, sweeeeet  :lol: