Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Don't make friends with a prossy!  (Read 5543 times)

Offline Hungarian Lover

Well I've been communicating with a girl who was over here earlier this year saw her quite a few times beFore she went back home. Now after saying that she had had enough of this game has decided that she might come back because the money is so good. The thing is for some reason she has said that she won't allow me to fuck her even though my money is as good as the next man. Seems like now that we are friends of a sort that she dosnt fuck her friends. To say I'm pissed off would be an understatement, I know people on here will say move on get over it, it's a shame because she is so good at the fucking and gorgeous with it. Lesson learnt I guess, don't get close.

vw

Well I've been communicating with a girl who was over here earlier this year saw her quite a few times beFore she went back home. Now after saying that she had had enough of this game has decided that she might come back because the money is so good. The thing is for some reason she has said that she won't allow me to fuck her even though my money is as good as the next man. Seems like now that we are friends of a sort that she dosnt fuck her friends. To say I'm pissed off would be an understatement, I know people on here will say move on get over it, it's a shame because she is so good at the fucking and gorgeous with it. Lesson learnt I guess, don't get close.
She is quite wise then putting up these boundaries for both your sakes, fucking friends more often than not leads to disaster.  #goodprossie

Do you have a link ?

Offline Hungarian Lover

Not real friends only Internet sort of friends, you could well be right with what you say, she was sexy Sarah can't post a link at the moment, would you believe that even an offer of a £1,000 for one night of endless sex couldn't even tempt her! I must have done something really wrong somewhere along the line. Hopefully going to banish my frustration by giving Ella a good seeing to on Friday. :diablo:

vw

Not real friends only Internet sort of friends, you could well be right with what you say, she was sexy Sarah can't post a link at the moment, would you believe that even an offer of a £1,000 for one night of endless sex couldn't even tempt her! I must have done something really wrong somewhere along the line. Hopefully going to banish my frustration by giving Ella a good seeing to on Friday. :diablo:
Think she's just doing things the right way once lines blur, there is no un-blurring.  Have fun with Ella !  I had fun with another Ella last week probably not the same one !

Offline AnthG

So why not say something like when you come back do you want to see the new James Bond movie, my treat as friends, and see how things play from that.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Hawkwind71

So let me get this straight, you made an internet friend of a prossie, and now she won't fuck you for £1000. Something not quite right here mate. I have one wg I speak to about once every two months and she is happy to take my £200. I suspect there is something else amiss....

Offline Cuntminion

I will say even in my limited experience in punting friends/business does not work, by all means be friendly but your not friends

Offline Cuntminion

So why not say something like when you come back do you want to see the new James Bond movie, my treat as friends, and see how things play from that.
Not a film
An offer of Nandos should do it, make em weak at the knees

vw

Not a film
An offer of Nandos should do it, make em weak at the knees
You cant converse in a film, you never develop or un-develop a relationship in a film, sitting in a dark room where you are expected to not talk is hardly conducive to enhancing a friendship.  Nando's gets my vote out of the 2 options.

Offline Cuntminion

You cant converse in a film, you never develop or un-develop a relationship in a film, sitting in a dark room where you are expected to not talk is hardly conducive to enhancing a friendship.  Nando's gets my vote out of the 2 options.

In me local cinema they have a Johnny machine

Who the fuck is pulling during shrek :unknown:

Chicken on the the other hand be food of love

Order a whole chicken and corn on cob and simulate penetration

She will get the message

milfwklover

She will get the message

Fucking hell!! :lol:. Please do this.

vw

She will get the message
Would someone buy 2 whole chickens on the same plate if they just want a cuddle !

Raddy would get 2 corns and a chicken

Offline Cuntminion

Would someone buy 2 whole chickens on the same plate if they just want a cuddle !

Raddy would get 2 corns and a chicken

Stick a copy of princes bride between the two chickens

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If you want to be a friend then arrange a day or night out. If you are hoping for free sex then don't as not only will you be disappointed she will get upset and any friendship dead in the water. She has been clear she does not want to have sex with you anymore as she sees you as a friend.  If she wanted more she would have said since she has been honest with you. Perhaps she doesn't have many friends here and would like some when she comes back.  If you are happy to be a friend then enjoy her company now and then. She has done the right thing by setting up strict boundaries as doing it early on stops any EAS that may pop up later and it shows she puts doing the right thing before her own selfishness of taking your money. 
Once sex is of the plate a pretty good friendship can grow even if she is a prossie (although if she starts mentioning loans run for the hills)

Hawkwind71

Once sex is of the plate a pretty good friendship can grow even if she is a prossie (although if she starts mentioning loans run for the hills)

I almost got suckered into a loan once. She needed 500 to pay the rent and I would get a free session. I almost did it, had her bank account number, driving to town thinking free fuck, free fuck, yippee. Little brain is a powerful little prick. Thank God big brain kicked in I texted that I had changed my mind.

Funny thing is I never heard from her again don't understand that...... :unknown:

Offline Cuntminion

I spent half my life miserably hoping for free sex which is why I punt now

( :cry: into my peri peri chicken)

vw

Thank God big brain kicked in I texted that I had changed my mind.
Good for you !

Deviant

I know how you feel. I have the same problem all the time.Women just feel awkward charging me for sex after they get to know me.  :lol:

Offline KidCandyShop

Offline smiths

I know how you feel. I have the same problem all the time.Women just feel awkward charging me for sex after they get to know me.  :lol:

Yeah I bet they do, shagging the staff can make things awkward. :rolleyes:

Offline Cuntminion

I can imagine, they have a simple business model, you come in , start talking

Then they think "I don't even think I could sell it to this cunt, he talks. Utter bollocks"

vw

That doesn't shock me, you should have written everyone feels awkward around me !

Offline Bangers and Gash

Is someone going to tell the OP he's been kicked to the curb, binned off. A pro$$ie refusing your money is the ultimate kick in the nuts.

:hi: 

Offline AnthG

She has done the right thing by setting up strict boundaries as doing it early on stops any EAS that may pop up later and it shows she puts doing the right thing before her own selfishness of taking your money. 

Unless I have totally misunderstood what EAS means, if the guy has been chatting with her frequently as pen pals since booking her and long after retirement then this is already EAS with the girl.

Deviant

"Chatting frequently" to sex workers is verboten??? I am going to have to delete all my pms and whatsapp messages and contacts?

Hawkwind71

Unless I have totally misunderstood what EAS means, if the guy has been chatting with her frequently as pen pals since booking her and long after retirement then this is already EAS with the girl.

Suppose it depends if he is in love with her or the shag. My regular told me she saw a guy who kept trying the old bareback shit by whipping the condom off. He said it had fallen off but she told him to leave and banned him. Since then he has offered her all kinds of money to allow him back and promises not to try it again.

Now that is a reason to refuse £1000. Not just because he has become a friend. That is the bit I cannot get my head around. That is what makes me think its made up.

vw

Suppose it depends if he is in love with her or the shag. My regular told me she saw a guy who kept trying the old bareback shit by whipping the condom off. He said it had fallen off but she told him to leave and banned him. Since then he has offered her all kinds of money to allow him back and promises not to try it again.

Now that is a reason to refuse £1000. Not just because he has become a friend. That is the bit I cannot get my head around. That is what makes me think its made up.
To offer £1000 is unhinged behaviour, if someone offers to much it raises suspicion, these girls are pretty streetwise !

Atticus Finch

To offer £1000 is unhinged behaviour, if someone offers to much it raises suspicion, these girls are pretty streetwise !

To be honest, an offer of £1000 is the sort of weird stunt that McFly would pull to secure a meeting with a hard to book girl.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it didn't set off all sorts of alarm bells with the girl in question.

James999

She clearly needs the money and hates the job, the fact that she's returning to it shows how desperate she clearly is, and as such the fact that she won't fuck you for money must mean that you are seriously repulsive to her in some way, she's probably making excuses as she feels sorry for you  :hi:

Atticus Finch

She clearly needs the money and hates the job, the fact that she's returning to it shows how desperate she clearly is, and as such the fact that she won't fuck you for money must mean that you are seriously repulsive to her in some way, she's probably making excuses as she feels sorry for you  :hi:

Maybe he mis-typed and instead of offering her £1000, he meant he weighs 1000 lbs... :D

Deviant

You people are harsh. I have read on Saafe and other forums that the women get feelings for clients at times and then can no longer just do the professional work thign with them anymore. Like us they have to distance themselves.

Offline AnthG

would you believe that even an offer of a £1,000 for one night of endless sex couldn't even tempt her! I must have done something really wrong somewhere along the line.

If this girl is a Hungarian, a £1000 will be something like 6 months wages from a regular job to her.

I get the feeling either you have done something wrong that you do not know about, or she is trying to go for the long game with you and come over here with a sob story about not being able to pay her rent to the landlord once here and wanting either a loan for £5,000 to pay it or a place to stay and work from or something.

vw

You people are harsh.
You have to be cruel to be kind, don't you like us being kind !

Deviant

I fell in love with a Hungarian sex worker once. Lovely woman from Miskolc. Some elderly married punter came along and offered her money to be his exclusive mistress and she took him up on the offer. She went back to waitressing and just took money from the one guy to pay for her rent etc.

vw

Some elderly married punter came along and offered her money to be his exclusive mistress and she took him up on the offer.
Keep Hope Alive !

Deviant

Yes by the sounds of it he was in the last years of his life and wanted to enjoy life to the full by shagging some 20 something busty Hungarian on a regular basis. I hate to think how his family would react the day he passes away and they find their inheritance has all gone on some Hungarian temptress.

MrBridger

I know how you feel. I have the same problem all the time.Women just feel awkward accepting me for sex after they get to see me.  :lol:

Same for me, with two slight changes...

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Yes by the sounds of it he was in the last years of his life and wanted to enjoy life to the full by shagging some 20 something busty Hungarian on a regular basis. I hate to think how his family would react the day he passes away and they find their inheritance has all gone on some Hungarian temptress.

The John Entwistle Strategy. I approve.

SirFrank

If this girl is a Hungarian, a £1000 will be something like 6 months wages from a regular job to her.

I get the feeling either you have done something wrong that you do not know about, or she is trying to go for the long game with you and come over here with a sob story about not being able to pay her rent to the landlord once here and wanting either a loan for £5,000 to pay it or a place to stay and work from or something.

Call me a cynical fucker but I think you've hit the nail on the head there.

Deviant

Is it not a good idea to let your regular "prossie" move in with you then?

I had one girl ask last year and plead that she had nowehre else to stay but I was still a bit hesitant around her after her pimp had called me up and  threatened to kill me for having her stay overnignt with me in a hotel.

Must avoid these Romanians and their pimps from now on.

GBush

She is quite wise then putting up these boundaries for both your sakes, fucking friends more often than not leads to disaster.  #goodprossie

Do you have a link ?

Do you have a link ? + 1

Offline AnthG

Is it not a good idea to let your regular "prossie" move in with you then?

I had one girl ask last year and plead that she had nowehre else to stay but I was still a bit hesitant around her after her pimp had called me up and  threatened to kill me for having her stay overnignt with me in a hotel.

Must avoid these Romanians and their pimps from now on.

Your regular was a Romanian?

Do you have a link ? + 1

Here is the OPs review for her, with a link to her old AW account in it. Its no longer active now though, but she may reactivate it on her return given it just says "This member's profile is set to distribute content only."

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55965.0
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:04:49 pm by AnthG »

Deviant

I suspect she was as most of her friends on facebook were. She showed me a Spanish passport but she was not born there. She just married a Spanish guy to get citizenship and fleece him of money.

Ben4454

Say this to her

Do you know what a friend really means ? Will you be there for me when I need you most when im down ? Will you introduce me to your hot friends because you think we might have something in common ? Would you like to go out later and hang out? Because I do not pay to hang out with friends.... I am sure you do not either.

Say this to her and you won't hear from her again. She is sprouting absolute bullshit. She does fuck friends I just think she is simply saying : Even if you paid me I would not fuck you. Nothing bad on you. She is sprouting the typical woman mindgames for some evil motive of hers.

Tell her to fuck off and go see a better prossie mate.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:35:27 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Sonny Crockett

WGs wouldn't make great friends IMO. Anyway at the end of the day I am only there to have sex with them, not have conversations (I'm not a great conversationalist anyway so that wouldn't be relevant).

Deviant

Ben what is she has her eyes on the bigger prize and goes along with the friends thing and takes no money for hanging out?

My ex wife did this and then took me for half my London home!!! Worse than any Prossie!

Offline spartanwizard

Hope it's the same wg I reviewed.
   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37468.0   
 She was a cracker. Look forward to seeing her back up the NW :D

Ben4454

Don't play the simp game of 'being her friend' and maybe one day she might sleep with you.... fuck that. She'll take you for a ride and not the kind you want.

If you WANT to be her friend and she is being genuine than do it. But do not expect anything and just be her friend. Personally though i'd go with the option I listed above.

Offline Bangers and Gash

My ex wife did this and then took me for half my London home!!! Worse than any Prossie!

She did leave you enough money for a chauffeur and butler.