Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Agencies - Recommendations (No Price Limits)  (Read 154075 times)

Offline TP84

Just asking for intel if anyone has any. Although in 10+ years I've never used Hamiltons. I know they are pretty reliable.

I have also never used Hamiltons but have seen this one and may have to use them - External Link/Members Only - Babestation Girl  :scare:

Online jamiekinkxxx

also at Hamilton's - External Link/Members Only loving Arabella's look. Alas £POA

Offline Momodan38

I have also never used Hamiltons but have seen this one and may have to use them - External Link/Members Only - Babestation Girl  :scare:
They’re alright as an agency, used to be great 10+ years ago.

The old selection of Emma, Melissa, Jamie (diffrent to the linked girl)… all fake tittied and English  :rose:

Now it’s mainly natural student types or the older soccer mum types  :cry:
That girl looks interesting 👀

Edit - Nationality is Polish/English.

Insterest withdrawn.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 11:24:01 am by Momodan38 »

Offline wilkinc

She's on Seeking as well:

External Link/Members Only  - Jamie

She quoted me £600 for 2hrs outcall

Online Alexmck

also at Hamilton's - External Link/Members Only loving Arabella's look. Alas £POA

Looks right up my street. Yes, shame about the POA. Might try asking anyway - balls are blue!

Offline Punting2022

She's on Seeking as well:

External Link/Members Only  - Jamie

She quoted me £600 for 2hrs outcall

300 ph standard rate really

Online jamiekinkxxx

Looks right up my street. Yes, shame about the POA. Might try asking anyway - balls are blue!

:thumbsup:

Offline confusedman

POA was £600 last time I asked from hamiltons about her, which was before her hiatus

Online Alexmck

POA was £600 last time I asked from hamiltons about her, which was before her hiatus

What was she like?

Offline confusedman

What was she like?

I had to cancel at the time because I got covid and then she disappeared, but glad she's back. Sorry couldn't be of more help

Offline jakplo22

I just noticed Acer from UKGG has a profile on Kingslover now: External Link/Members Only.

Offline audi_dude

I made an apt to see this girl. I turned up but walked because her looks were disappointing. Thought I'd mention in case anyone was considering her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jakplo22

I made an apt to see this girl. I turned up but walked because her looks were disappointing. Thought I'd mention in case anyone was considering her.

External Link/Members Only

Just in case you didn't know - you can still post a review even if the meet didn't end up taking place as per the rules.

Offline notnamingnamesbut

I'm going to Paris next week and I just booked two hours with Naomi at Aprov: External Link/Members Only. She also goes by Ultima at Diva, and though I've never spent this much on a girl before, I'm really looking forward to it. I tried looking into other options, but the choices in Paris aren't great with a lot of girls that look too good to be true, so I thought going through a London agency with a few girls in Paris would be best.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 05:34:01 am by notnamingnamesbut »

Offline Momodan38

I'm going to Paris next week and I just booked two hours with Naomi at Aprov: External Link/Members Only. She also goes by Ultima at Diva, and though I've never spent this much on a girl before, I'm really looking forward to it. I tried looking into other options, but the choices in Paris aren't great with a lot of girls that look too good to be true, so I thought going through a London agency with a few girls in Paris would be best.

It’s probably best to ask in the punting abroad section on UKP. Someone with local knowledge will be better placed to help you out.