Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie-Busty-Blonde - West Yorkshire  (Read 2231 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7359650) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Thelatitude0

As I knew I would have the house for myself for a few days, but I could not be bother to do an incall, I decided to look to a SW who offered Outcalls at a reasonable rate. I contacted a few days in advance severals girls, but none of those contacts went ahead.
After a search by popularity - I stumble accross this profile External Link/Members Only - Ellie only has 2 reviews on UKP but quite a lot on AW,  plenty of photos. Comunication wise she was able to acomodate my request on the day and time suggested.

Comunication:
I found the comunication with her to be very direct and simple via text message. I booked the outcall a couple of days in advance. As I like it  :cool:

The Girl:
Her pictures are very accurate. I found her to be "stunning" 7/10 and I pretty sure on a night out she could easily pass by a 8/10. She very slim but gym fit  with curves and a peachy ass. A flat stomach like per her picture and nice enhanced breast  which match her size 8 frame. Her age is accurate. When she arrived at mine's she was not wearing any makeup and was wearing a legging with a crop top underneath a massive Winter coat.
When I saw her I was happy with my choice.  :yahoo:

Acomodation:
My house.

Action:
Ellie is very easy to talk but you could sense she was nervous as she's is new to the business. After changing herself to a very sexy fishnet "onesie" - the party started. We started with some light French but trougout the meeting those kiss envolve a bit but still no thong action.
Het BJ technique as described by another punter is not bad, but it's a shallow blow job so if you are a fan of DT, she's not for you. After a few minutes of this, I decided to go down on her, she's very "sensitive" on her clit and after a few minutes she told me she had an orgasm. On we went with condom, whcih by the way she apply lube on your penis before putting on the condom and after above the condom.  She's very submissive and will obilge with most of the sex position. When I was bannging her in Doggy, I could go deep and hard, but her reaction was like i was "hurting" her, after asking her if she was ok, which she answer yes, I decided to go for a more steady pace. In doggy, before i could ask her to CIM, I was done on the condom.
We had a ncie chat about everything, after like 15 minutes break she told me my time was nearly up, so we should initiate round 2.

Knwoing she was a bit in a rush, I went all in an finished again inside the condom in less than 5 minutes.

Price paid £280 for 1h30 of her time in outcall. This punt happened 2 weeks ago.

PRO
She's stunning and fit
She's not too expensive
She's down to earth
She's good with GFE services

CONS
We did not click, and I think it was due not having DFK - I tend to never go for girls who don't offer DFK
She's still new to business industry and she's learning
We never moved things to a bit more PSE

Would I see her, yes but only in incalls. She uses Hotel and work in between Leeds and Manchester.

If you guys want to spent some time with stunning blonde and enjoy a vanilla service - I would recommend her.

Offline HappyShopper82

Thanks for the review.

She was in Chester a few weeks ago but I was in two minds whether to book. Have contacted her recently to see when she'll next be up this way and her responses seem quite aloof. I probably wouldn't make a beeline to visit her in MCR.