Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sussybustynatural Belfast  (Read 2934 times)

67 review(s) for Sussybustynatural (53 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Aulshil1

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I’d been following Suzzy’s profile for quite a while and was finally able to see her in Belfast a couple of months ago on her last tour. Arranged a morning meet, but when the time came received a message to say that she wasn’t feeling well and couldn’t oblige. I told her that I was in Belfast for the day and could rearrange for a different time, so agreed on a couple of hours later in the afternoon. I’m not sure if I should have deemed this a red flag but I persevered as I was really keen on seeing her.

Location was off the Dublin road in a private apartment in a residential area, I wouldn’t describe it as discreet but the area was fairly quiet for the time of day that it was.

Looks wise, she was as per her pictures, I found her attractive enough facially but her body is incredible, long thin legs as per her pics and a really firm beautiful ass which I had to ask her if it was real and she insisted that it was. It has been mentioned in previous reviews that she was larger than her photos or that she’d filled out but I didn’t find this to be true at all, her recent pics on EI are on the money in my opinion. And lastly the reason why I was there, her chest, mother of god a site to behold. They were incredible. She was dressed in a nice bra and knicker set along with requested stockings. Looks wise she ticked all the boxes.

I quickly exchanged paperwork and took a shower as I always do straight away and upon returning got into exploring her body, followed by OWO, RO, FK, Cow girl with a tit wank finish. The finish was decent and by far the best part of the meet.

All in was positive, however the only thing I would say is that I found her to be quite quiet, which as previously mentioned could have been down to her feeling poorly or that perhaps the anticipation of having been trying to see her for a while left me a little nervous. I didn’t feel like we clicked particularly well, however as I’ve said could be six of one, half a dozen of another.

My review remains positive though because I find myself keeping an eye on her profile and wanting to return.

Offline Aulshil1

Sorry should have said £100 for 30 mins

Offline beltane

Glad you had a good time, I haven't seen her in a while but always had a good experience with her. Had her over for an outcall last year, the sight of her twins straining the seams of that little black dress will stay with me to my dying day lol.