Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mony X - Belfast  (Read 1694 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5433517) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline SN5

External Link/Members Only

Was always a bit sceptical of seeing Mony, with the lower price, Romanian reputation and so on. But decided to go ahead and booked an hour to see how it goes. Glad I did, had a great time with her.

Location out the back of the university, lovely clean airy apartment. Price 130 for 60 mins.

Arranged via text on the day. Good directions given. Broad daylight and a busy road near traffic lights so some may worry about being seen, but I didn't really care, just slipped in like I lived there.

Mony has a great body and she's really nice. Quite short with big big fake boobs, which aren't normally my thing but as the rest of her was top quality, I didn't really care.

Started off with a nice massage and a bit of a chat. Actually a really good massage. She went straight to OW on the turnover which was fine. As I was there for an hour, I just let her crack on until I blew in the bag. Action was a bit fast paced but I was enjoying it anyway, touching her everywhere.

Lay down and chatted for a bit, both naked and playing with eachother. Things progressed naturally to her rubbering me up and climbing on. Switched to doggy, missionary, and ended with us kind of on our sides, her legs wrapped around me.

Stayed the full hour taking time to leave, wasn't kicked out.

Felt I clicked with her which made it really good. Fake boobs, lips done and extra long hair and eyelashes might not be everyone's cup of tea, but her body is perfectly shaped, nicely toned with soft skin. She's here all the time it seems, so I'll be back.