Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fern Manchester City Centre Apartments  (Read 4466 times)

Offline sambrown

External Link/Members Only

This was pre second lockdown.

I enjoy a good FBSM usally go to Queens but aint found anyone close to Katie of Swindon and the infamous Susan/Katie of Preston/Wigan VFM IMHO. However had the urge to try someone new and saw a review by Sam Neil. Thanks to you I had a great time with Fern.

Communication was easy and day of the meet was sent a very sexy video which got me worked up for our meet. maybe a way of enticing you to expect more.

As soon as arrived was asked to strip completely and lie on the bed and to experience a slice of heaven, I think thats how she put it.

Very chatty but kept me relax decent massage but great body to body on the flip. Now in my mind was thinking more was possible due to the earlier video she sent especially as she allowed you to explore her body too. However I was quickly reminded that I'd have to maybe become a regular or flash the cash If more was to be had well that's the feeling I got.

Didnt clock watch and was offered a shower after which I took. Would I see again for a Thai experience yes maybe her room mate next time too or maybe 4 hand but always puts me off when they speak in thai.  if I'm back in the city I'd probably return if Queens aka Robbie wasn't free.

Offline Chooser

What was the cost please? Also, was there anything provided apart from basic massage? Seems very light on details to warrant a Positive??  :hi:

Offline samneil15

:hi:

Glad I could help - Want to see this one again just to make sure nothing else is on offer.  :lol:

Offline sambrown

If I remember correctly it was £100 for 90 mins  she was fully naked and it included full body to body slides.

Reason why it was a positive is I enjoyed it and its great vfm in my opinion for 90 mins of a sexy thai lady

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

If I remember correctly it was £100 for 90 mins  she was fully naked and it included full body to body slides.

Reason why it was a positive is I enjoyed it and its great vfm in my opinion for 90 mins of a sexy thai lady

I need to write up my reviews of (positive) meets with Fern but in the meantime, either she's dropped her prices or you got a bargain. According to her GT ad, it's £55 for 90 minutes and £40 for 60 minutes. When I saw her alone it was £60 for naked B2B. I have no qualms about the extra £15 as the service was delivered without clockwatching and enough raunch to set apart from other Thai massage girls. I left very happy.

Might be worth checking to manage other punter's expectations and avoid coming across as haggling, which I know she doesn't appreciate. EM