Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutwithclass-Chippenham  (Read 5849 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5881469) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Aces21

External Link/Members Only
Emailed this SP a while back and responses were punctual and written English would put the indigenous population to same, All correspondence done by AW email.
This was a car meet late evening, £50 notes for owo, deepthroat and swallow. Attractive looking Hungarian girl whos age is accurate and spoken English is very good, was a bit worried as I usually use SP's that are of our shores but decided to try a different source as the prices were good. I didn't get to see her naked so cant comment on the body.

Picked up about 10 in the evening, smell of weed on her breath but she doesn't disguise the substance issue. Parked up and was given a full half hour of real deepthroat and finally succumbed in her mouth which she swallowed.
I was skeptical about he price but she was more than happy to oblige, i get the impression that she not only tops up her income but actually enjoys the thrill of numerous partners.

Would i see again? Most definitely seeing as the price is spot on and this area is a desert but alas getting a booking may prove problematic given her prices.

Offline bdyno

Enjoying a bit of weed doesn't exactly count as a substance issue!!

Offline joninbristol

Agreed. There's a far greater number of risks associated with the latter.
And unlike alcohol, which kills hundreds every year, no one has ever died of excessive weed use, unless you're daft enough to listen to the "think of the children" brigade.

That said, many thanks to the OP for the review, useful and always graciously appreciated :-)
 :hi:

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 07:45:13 pm by joninbristol »

Offline bnhdgsn

This appears to be the same woman:

She is offering BB for extra.

Offline alpharius

This appears to be the same woman:

She is offering BB for extra.
No number or verification. I'd lean more on that being a hostile fake account? Why would her AW profile have no BB or even kissing, but the other offer it

Offline bdyno

No number or verification. I'd lean more on that being a hostile fake account? Why would her AW profile have no BB or even kissing, but the other offer it
I'm sceptical about it too.

But, if it was a completely fake account I'd expect different prices or location etc.  And if it was a hostile account I'd expect all the same pictures - probably even some stolen from the original PG.

What is there seems like a bit much of a coincidence.  And considering AdultWork has a much wider audience that UKAdultZone, maybe she thinks she can get away with it there because it's a bit more under the radar?

She's been on my maybe hotlist for some time, for now she's staying there.  But the chances of her getting promoted to my met hotlist have been reduced until more is known.

Offline time_to_play

Exactly. When are people going to wake up to this.

Offline LondonPete

Shame no kissing is on offfer.  I do respect her choice, but that means I won't see her.  A shame, becuase everything else about her profile looks great.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Shame no kissing is on offfer.  I do respect her choice, but that means I won't see her.  A shame, becuase everything else about her profile looks great.
I think I'd decline on the kissing if she stank of weed and had just swallowed some guy's spunk the appt before.