Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spitting  (Read 13021 times)

Offline Morthos

fucking love it, but its one of them things you cant really ask for  so its a nice surprise when a WG does it

Of course you can. If she's not up herself or a newbie, chances are she's been asked or done it before.

Offline Morthos

As long as there's no phlegm i love it. If she spat in my face or in my mouth or whatever I'd be thoroughly upset though

Whereas I love them to dredge up a pile of snot & lungbutter and gob it in my mouth!  :thumbsup:

rodjaneandfreddy

Can't beat a nice slippery wet blow job, not talking a full on spit on you but a nice dribble over your cock is great.

VorteX0

Your cock is naturally going to get covered in saliva, especially at the tip when she is going at it :D
I suppose you can politely ask her to calm down on it.

Offline snowbum

I had one the other day that did it and it did look a bit thick  :thumbsdown:

Put me off for all of a few seconds until I came in her mouth  :rolleyes:

Offline bardock

Does anyone offer spitting directly in mouth.  :wackogirl:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Does anyone offer spitting directly in mouth.  :wackogirl:

sort of, I love to lick and suck a lady and then snog her wetly so that she may taste her own juices.

Offline Arthur Wizard

Love it. Not necessarily full on spitting but a nice slow dribble with lots of eye contact is great. Beautiful sight.

Offline hungrypunt

Love it, spitting on my cock great. Me spitting on them great. The girl Im with at the moment gets me to spit on her tits and then licks it off while we are fucking...mmmm

Dont mind em spitting on me and then licking it off...(not face) Id probably instinctively slap her
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 07:19:08 pm by hungrypunt »

stokiemike

I absolutely love it when a WG spits on my cock. It's all part of the fun - the sexier, sluttier and dirtier the meet (within reason), the better!

SM