Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Regular v Moving On?  (Read 1449 times)

krisgriffin10

I just booked to see a girl on Friday, and it dawned on me, that in my 15 years of punting, she'll be the first girl I've seen more than 3 times. There's barely a handful of girls I've seen more than once.

Which surprised even me, because I am picky as hell, and some of those one-stop girls have been belters - I must just like the newbies.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I just booked to see a girl on Friday, and it dawned on me, that in my 15 years of punting, she'll be the first girl I've seen more than 3 times. There's barely a handful of girls I've seen more than once.

Which surprised even me, because I am picky as hell, and some of those one-stop girls have been belters - I must just like the newbies.

Just a pity you decided not to share your experiences of these 'belters'. 

mrpeterman

I have two or three regulars p, such a Paris lamour who I’ve seen maybe 10+ times and a few solid fucks who I will see if nothing catches my eye, but no usually 2/3 punts max, means you get good service without being taken for granted imho

Offline BlueRock

I've seen a few over 10 times. Some I would like to of seen more than once. Really it depends in the girl if she performs better when she more relaxed the good. Some though will get lazy and complacent. Also have seen a regular and had a shit punt. Then given them the benefit of the doubt and next punts been good. You can catch any WG on an off day. They're women after all!

Offline dave_59

From starting punting in 2006 I've never seen a WG more than three times.
I've a regular, call a wife.
Punting, for me, is about variety. Plus it avoids building any for of familiarity beyond sex.

Offline HarryZZ

I still regularly have sex with my OH, there doesn't seem any point getting myself another OH. Variety.

mrhappypants

I just read a thread, and it dawned on me, that in his 15 years of punting, the self obsessed prick who wrote it hasn’t published a single review.

Which surprised even me, because normally I just give these parasitic arseholes a wide birth.

Offline Sinz

I just read a thread, and it dawned on me, that in his 15 years of punting, the self obsessed prick who wrote it hasn’t published a single review.

Which surprised even me, because normally I just give these parasitic arseholes a wide birth.

+1

You beat me to it  :lol: :lol:

Offline shagmore

I still regularly have sex with my OH, there doesn't seem any point getting myself another OH. Variety.
:thumbsup:

krisgriffin10

Maybe, and I know this is a crazy thought, it's because I haven't been on this site for those 15 years!

Danger!WillRobinson

I tried seeing a variety of girls, but just got so fed up with trying to get exactly what I was after (yes, I'm picky), that I tend to stick with regulars now. One regular (way before this site existed) I was seeing for at least 3 years before she moved away. No EAS, just good honest to goodness sex how I liked it

Offline Hungarian Lover

I have a regular whom I have seen many times, I like that I can just phone her up most times to arrange to see her within the hour, when I meet her she greets me like I was a long time boyfriend (no ESA feelings I might add but I do like her) I get my hands on a nice biggish set of tits without having to go through palaver I used to at home followed by good sex, but I like to try a new girl when funds permit, preferably an EE girl. :thumbsup:

Offline BlueRock

OP, get some reviews up soon as. It's the whole point of the site. Loads of us have avoided a shit punt because some other poor sod went there first. I walked from some skanky bag heads flat and couldn't get the review on here quick enough.

Offline Steely Dan

Link?

krisgriffin10

I can't actually link to this girl - honestly - because she only ever advertised on AW for a few weeks, and then pretty much stopped. I'm just the last man hanging on in there!

The only girl I saw 3 times that is still on AW is this one... External Link/Members Only but given that she doesn't advertise it anymore and has put down a fake location, I don't think a review is in order.

I'll get around to some others, but most are a while ago now.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I agree with others here who think the OP ought to give the rest of us the benefit of his experience.
To address the point at issue, my personal preference is for regular prossies. My 'longest serving' prossie, whom I first saw when she was 20 years old, is now 25. Over the course of five years, she has retired five times. She comes back to the profession and I book her again.
I have three great girls whom I see in rotation. They never disappoint. With different, new girls, the chances of a bad punt are fairly high. So, for me, it's regs over novelty every time.
In particular, I want BDSM punts, which tends to limit the potential pool of girls to just a handful.
Anyway, it works for me. Each to his own.

Offline Alberich

One of my three regular ladies I’ve been seeing for almost 11 years.
I see no reason to move on, she’s a lovely girl who makes great coffee before the event, looks after my particular predilections, and shares a bottle of wine afterward.

Offline Alberich

One of my three regular ladies I’ve been seeing for almost 11 years.
I see no reason to move on, she’s a lovely girl who makes great coffee before the event, looks after my particular predilections, and shares a bottle of wine afterward.
I should add that in the last couple of months, trying new girls on each of the last three occasions has resulted in one B & S, and two no shows.