Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome. Looking for a Mr couple for a 3some  (Read 1531 times)

Offline wombat53

i am looking for a MF couple for a threesome. Any recommendations

KinkyEmperor

Hey :) A great niche couple of london quality is Markos and Ms Artemis, have visited them twice and had a blast=) You can find the details on Ms Artemis page along with a link to the guys profile. Let me know if you find any other good couples:)

Ming

Hey :) A great niche couple of london quality is Markos and Ms Artemis, have visited them twice and had a blast=) You can find the details on Ms Artemis page along with a link to the guys profile. Let me know if you find any other good couples:)

A review would be good KinkE, sure we would all like to read about that  :thumbsup:

Ming  :hi:

Offline Thaifan

If you're prepared to travel a bit further, Kelly and Lerone near Leicester sound like a great couple, I've got a booking with them in July. Can't do the link on my tablet, but you'll find them on AW.

Offline Rcracer

If you're prepared to travel a bit further, Kelly and Lerone near Leicester sound like a great couple, I've got a booking with them in July. Can't do the link on my tablet, but you'll find them on AW.

I can vouch for Kelly and lerone, great couple and Kelly is absolutely stunning. 

KinkyEmperor

HAvent made any reviews yet  Ming indeed:) Shy=)
I will give it a go to see the couple in Leicester and maybe make a review for them :)

Offline booby

Yeah Markos and Ms Artemis are on my list. Haven't met yet but good comms and not too expensive.