Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone Seen Busty Amy in Coventry  (Read 1624 times)

Offline AlwaysLooking

Seen Busty Amy on AW, I was wondering if anyone has seen her or heard anything about her - good or bad?

I've got a long lunch time next week (between work meetings) and am wondering about some naughty lunch time activities. Her  rates seem very cheap.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ScouserRod

She looks tasty and Poles generally good but been on AW for around 4 months and only one feed back!

getonit

Seen Busty Amy on AW, I was wondering if anyone has seen her or heard anything about her - good or bad?

I've got a long lunch time next week (between work meetings) and am wondering about some naughty lunch time activities. Her  rates seem very cheap.

She was discussed just yesterday, go to the main board and look at the thread for Coventry area . Suggest you change your user name  :dash:

tilt8890

Looks hot,, but dosen't do CIM!!! not worth a visit....

Offline nv100

i have seen her several times in bristol. Great punt for £60. the closest thing to a nymphomaniac i have seen. saw her for half an hour and half an hour is all you need for her to drain your balls. very crazy sex. defo go see her