Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alena_Diamond Bradford  (Read 987 times)

Offline lfcfan22

Alena_Diamond
External Link/Members Only

Not sure exactly where to start... Communications on the phone? 10/10. She was a bit pricey but I fancied her and she offered to do a lot of the stuff I wanted.. Oh boy the 10 out of 10 service soon stopped once I arrived.. I turned up at the location decent flat knocked at the door she answered remarkably fast. I mean like KNOCK boom door is open as I was still knocking. So she was obviously waiting right behind the door.

I was greeted by IN. Almost screamed at me.. I went inside. As soon as Inside she confirmed the time which was an hour, and stated 220 I was very confused and told her she had quoted me 170? She told me she wanted me to try BDSM. I told her I wasn't interested in this service and was more into the PSE/GFE as we had discussed on the phone this went back and forth where I had to tell her I didn't want her to dominate me or do any form of BDSM on me.

Once she accepted this she told me she was disapointed I wouldn't try bdsm lol.. She then stated her BDSM and the 220 didn't even include sex it's just her beating me with a whip and me jacking off??? So def glad  I didn't go for that I thought.

She told me she would do what we agreed for 170 and took the cash to another room and stocked it. she took around 3 minutes to come back.se

On the phone we had agreed a few things but I was told 40 extra for owo and 40 extra for kissing lol... I was in the mind set of leaving now but as i'd driven a distance said. well you told me included on the phone but let's just do plain sex. she informed me that's not what she offers for 170...

Apparently she offers a sexy strip tease and a massage where I can stimulate myself as I watch. I can touch her but only in certain areas and softly? None of it made sense.

I said look i've paid 170 pounds for an hour Id expect sex (with a condom of course) this was quickly met with a tirade of not insults but how she is the hottest girl on viva no one else is like her she is a topl model etc. I could tell i'd some how offended her and that's why she can charge these prices. she's entitled to harge whatever she wants.

This personality of course makes even the most beautiful women look ugly. I told her She was right she could charge whatever she wanted but she can't lure me in under false pretenses.. I told her i'd like to leave no hard feelings. But I just wanted out of there now.

She said I wasted her time. I couldn't be arsed arguing so I just said well i'm sorry but I did tell you everything i wanted and We agreed. I asked if I could please have my money back. She began screaming then. Calling me motherfucker, and all these random swear words that really didn't make sense... She went on about how she has degrees and qualifications and just nonsense really. I've insulted her intellect. I wouldn't approach her on the street or in a club etc.

After she was finished I simply said can I please have my money back? once again she left the room slamming the door.

The door flew open and she walked in but with another guy. there was a few others in the back (maybe 1 or 2 more) as I heard the one who enter say i'll tell you in a min or something to that extent hard to remember. This guy was BUILT and when I say built I mean built. Absolutely huge i'd go pro bodybuilder level. and the fact it was clear there was others there I was expecting a kick in.

My heart was racing as he came towards me and said so your refusing to leave then bud? He had an english accent. Unlike the girl. Probably yorkshire if I was guessing.

He stepped towards me very aggressive but I said look calm down mate calm down I am leaving.

He replied Good Go NOW like that, I said I am. I knew I had no chance in a fight but I turned and said look i've only asked for my money back as I haven't had any service.

He said oh yeah and why is that then? I could tell sarcasm but I went ahead and told my version of events, to my shock his attitude and deminar seemed to change. He asked me if He could see my phone, I begrudingly handed it to him expecting him to not give it back but he read it and passed it back to me. 2 mins he said and walked out the door.

about 30 seconds later he returned with another guy. This one was no way near as muscular but still a large guy in his own rights 6'5 or taller he passed me the 170 and said sorry about that bud. the shorter more muscular one walked me to the door. He apologised to me and said look I just do security for a ton of girls I don't do the rules or anything. But when they ask me to throw you out I have to do it. Sometimes I throw out rapists, other times with some girls it's decent lads unfortunately. He gave me a few g irls he recommended but I didn't really take notice! as I was quite scared.

I know this could have turned out much worse. But it was still quite a scary experience for myself and I was positive I was going to be in a hospital bed. I think my saving grace was the fact I talked so nice/polite. and was lucky enough to get someone who checked my phone/listened to me.

Overall I obviously can;'t comment on her services or lack of services. But I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy! at the time I swore it was my last punt to anyone new! But you know what we are like lol...

Offline Extracarspace

I saw on a previous visit in Bradford , I believe it was in Feb of 2022 over a year ago, I had a totally diffrent experience , she was very soft spoken and put me at ease , no time watch , I want to visit again but her price has increase , previously it was 150 an hour with no extra for owo and Kissing . 170 + 40 + 40 is quit steep, I also visited her in London summer of 2022 again good experience easy to converse with no time watching , she might of had a bad day , but that sounds a terrifying expeornce ,

Online cumking

More bad press for the Roms. Glad you made it out alive and safe bud! This was a wild situation to be in. Almost booked her tbf. Thanks for being courageous and sharing.

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review
Did see this AW profile but don't see Roms for that exact same reason of your experience you give in your review
Seems quite typical of most Roms from reviews I've read
Thanks for the warning
:hi:

Offline lfcfan22

I saw on a previous visit in Bradford , I believe it was in Feb of 2022 over a year ago, I had a totally diffrent experience , she was very soft spoken and put me at ease , no time watch , I want to visit again but her price has increase , previously it was 150 an hour with no extra for owo and Kissing . 170 + 40 + 40 is quit steep, I also visited her in London summer of 2022 again good experience easy to converse with no time watching , she might of had a bad day , but that sounds a terrifying expeornce ,

Can't say this doesn't look dodgy... 1 post... to say this. no reviews... etc... Not saying you not real bro.. but i'd rather someone who has a bit more "history" give a good review. Anyway situation is what I experienced.

Offline Extracarspace

Can't say this doesn't look dodgy... 1 post... to say this. no reviews... etc... Not saying you not real bro.. but i'd rather someone who has a bit more "history" give a good review. Anyway situation is what I experienced.

Fair enough, I literally joined two week ago not punted in a while so can’t give any recent reviews

Offline YorkshireLad

If she doesn’t offer sex she needs to state that on her profile! It’s not a GFE or PSE without sex  :dash:

Offline lfcfan22

If she doesn’t offer sex she needs to state that on her profile! It’s not a GFE or PSE without sex  :dash:

Exactly nothing was stated like this at all.