Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxyoungpussyxx - Pudsey  (Read 5392 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6710668) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only
Fee.... 120/ph
Location.. nice apartment pudsey
Comms....Aw then txt

This meet took place early july comms were excellent arranged a morning appointment was given a gate code and asked to ring for more info when parked in car park. Was then given door code and flat number.

On arrival hayley was dressed in her stockings and suspenders as requested she is  quite a beautiful girl in my opinion small breasts but a peach of a arse which i like.

After a quick shower i stood up with her on her knees she gave me a very good blow job till i came in her mouth which was spat into a tissue.

Then some snogging not dfk but very nice i licked and sucked her nipples she absolutely loves this and her pussy was soaking when i finally got my tongue in there she defo came.

On with the rubber and fucked her in a few positions she likes doggy boys i finally filled the bag and after a nice chat and clean up i was out into the pudsey sunshine a very happy chappy.

Summary...

A very well organised working girl in a very discreet location who gives a fantastic service at a fair price. Great figure and in my opinion very nice looking.

Caveman out... :hi:

Offline LipLover

Really want to see this one - trouble is am nowhere near Leeds. Going to have to make a bit of a detour methinks....well a lot of a detour!

Really want to see this one - trouble is am nowhere near Leeds. Going to have to make a bit of a detour methinks....well a lot of a detour!
I do a  90 mile round trip to see her ....

Offline johnstoves102938

Good succinct review, thanks & glad you had a good time worth the long trip

Is she quite sub?...after something slightly rough nothing crazy
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 11:41:19 pm by johnstoves102938 »
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Good succinct review, thanks & glad you had a good time worth the long trip

Is she quite sub?
After something slightly rough nothing crazy
yes she's defo sub

Offline johnstoves102938

yes she's defo sub

Cheers

Did you pay £120 or £130? She's been advertising at £130 for some days now

NVM you saw her early July!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 11:42:00 pm by johnstoves102938 »

Offline Madden

This one is definitely on my to do list but not sure re how she looks facially as seen her described as girl next door type which to me comes across someone not pretty but plain looking. Has a cracking figure judging by the photos

Does she work out of the converted office complex nr the police station? Thanks in advance

Offline YorkshireLad

This one is definitely on my to do list but not sure re how she looks facially as seen her described as girl next door type which to me comes across someone not pretty but plain looking. Has a cracking figure judging by the photos

Does she work out of the converted office complex nr the police station? Thanks in advance

I saw her when she worked from her house, haven’t visited her recently so don’t know where she is based now. In my opinion she is very average facially..not ugly but she wouldn’t turn heads in the street

literal meaning: that the perception of beauty is subjective - people can have differing opinions on what is beautiful. So what one person perceives as flawless and captivating might be ordinary or unappealing to another.

Offline Torchman

Profile gone today. Hope she comes back?

Offline johnstoves102938

Profile gone today. Hope she comes back?

Comes and goes.

Every time I have the urge her profile is off  :dash: