Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yumiko  (Read 985 times)

Offline Jeffers77

Has anyone heard from her this year? Please drop me a PM if you have, thanks :)

Offline Jeffers77

(Message is out of concern for wellbeing nothing else.)

Offline grandaddybadman

(Message is out of concern for wellbeing nothing else.)

I don't mean to sound rude, but do you think this gyal cares about your well being?.
These gyal don't love us. All you need to do is look at screen shots of onlyfans girls laughing at their subscribers back in 2020. These gyal were literally screenshotting millions they were making, bragging about the houses they were buying while laughing at the man dem making them rich.

My advice is to go to the gym and listen to some old-school snoop dogg he'll give you some good advice.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jeffers77

I don't mean to sound rude, but do you think this gyal cares about your well being?.
These gyal don't love us. All you need to do is look at screen shots of onlyfans girls laughing at their subscribers back in 2020. These gyal were literally screenshotting millions they were making, bragging about the houses they were buying while laughing at the man dem making them rich.

My advice is to go to the gym and listen to some old-school snoop dogg he'll give you some good advice.

Zero to do with *my* wellbeing. I have legitimate reasons for concern - please dont make assumptions, thanks. (but I did like your Snoop reference, genuinely  :D)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 11:33:28 am by Jeffers77 »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Not logged into AW since 21/11/2021

Online peter jb

Has anyone heard from her this year? Please drop me a PM if you have, thanks :)

I’m assuming this isn’t the Yumiko , Thai with Japanese looks that was on A class thai agency around 10 years ago 🙏😳

Offline grandaddybadman

Zero to do with *my* wellbeing. I have legitimate reasons for concern - please dont make assumptions, thanks. (but I did like your Snoop reference, genuinely  :D)

I'm only speaking from my experience. I used to love these hoes but all they do is shit in your nose.  :D
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jeffers77

Not logged into AW since 21/11/2021

Thanks Jamie

I’m assuming this isn’t the Yumiko , Thai with Japanese looks that was on A class thai agency around 10 years ago 🙏😳

nah.

I'm only speaking from my experience. I used to love these hoes but all they do is shit in your nose.  :D

Ha, I know what you mean.  :D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 02:36:37 pm by Jeffers77 »