Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need some advice on a working girl - Kataleya big tits  (Read 644 times)

Offline last_days_of_logan

Hey all

Would appreciate some feedback on this WG if anyone has any first hand info

External Link/Members Only

Never seen her but will be round her way and is making the shortlist. Just the Romanian angle of bad service is whats making me hesitant, but i might be unfairly profiling

Cheers

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online sparkus

Monster chebs there.  Something doesn't sit right as Sergei could easily pass her off as Indian and boost her price instantly.

Monster chebs there.  Something doesn't sit right as Sergei could easily pass her off as Indian and boost her price instantly.

Thats actually a very good point

hmph, good marketing skills there sparkus

Offline PumpDump

I've seen her several times over the years, she has been working for a long time and is jaded. She was good when she first started. But now only go see her if you can ignore the "finish now baby" bullshit. She does bareback and does get nice and wet (at least she used to) if you're in to that kind of thing.

Offline lillythesavage

been around for yonks on various profiles and names, bareback is top of the likes list, so last poster is correct, always around the East and coming up on searches on AW and Viva, never have because of the BB.

Yeah i completely missed that, odd seeing as its the number thing on her likes list...didnt notice that before

She has fallen down the list

Online sparkus

Thats actually a very good point

hmph, good marketing skills there sparkus

I think us punters would make great Sergeis.

Offline PumpDump

I often thought that, she could easily hike up her prices and pretend she is Indian. The only problem is she would need a personality transplant and I am not sure they are easy to come by!

I often thought that, she could easily hike up her prices and pretend she is Indian. The only problem is she would need a personality transplant and I am not sure they are easy to come by!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: