Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RaquelBusty36EE - Stratford  (Read 4563 times)

Zweihander7

External Link/Members Only

She host punters out of a hotel about 10 minutes walk from Stratford station. Punt was my usual 30 mins, vanilla positions + owo. Didnt kiss her, but I think she would have been ok for me to 

- Photos are accurate, body & shape are as you see in the pics. Would peg her at about 5'5
- Pics understate how big her arse is. It's a handful, and I remenber doing her doggy and really having to get a good grip to hold onto all that ass mass :D That said its not too big its unattractive, and it's quite a nice shapely, good looking arse
- Room in the hotel was nicely furnished, clean etc

Reasons for positive:
- Good comms over phone & in person. Speaks fluent English
- Decent attitude. Took direction fairly well. Happy to stop and start as I pleased 
- When I was getting dressed afterwards asked her a few questions about herself to make conversation and she was fairly open and happy to talk

Plus she had a body length mirror in the room opposite the bed, which you can watch yourself fucking her in  :dance:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 07:16:57 pm by Zweihander7 »

Offline BillGoldberg

Have her shitty comms improved as I could never, ever, ever even get her to pick up the phone in the past?

:dash: :dash:

Zweihander7

Have her shitty comms improved as I could never, ever, ever even get her to pick up the phone in the past?

:dash: :dash:

In my case she picked up first time I tried, so cant say exactly.

She has other reviews on here - probably worth checking out if they mention any comms issues.

Offline sparkus

Pics are accurate. Agreed on lousy comms though.

Incredible ass to pound, agreed!

Offline dipset

External Link/Members Only

She host punters out of a hotel about 10 minutes walk from Stratford station. Punt was my usual 30 mins, vanilla positions + owo. Didnt kiss her, but I think she would have been ok for me to 

- Photos are accurate, body & shape are as you see in the pics. Would peg her at about 5'5
- Pics understate how big her arse is. It's a handful, and I remenber doing her doggy and really having to get a good grip to hold onto all that ass mass :D That said its not too big its unattractive, and it's quite a nice shapely, good looking arse
- Room in the hotel was nicely furnished, clean etc

Reasons for positive:
- Good comms over phone & in person. Speaks fluent English
- Decent attitude. Took direction fairly well. Happy to stop and start as I pleased 
- When I was getting dressed afterwards asked her a few questions about herself to make conversation and she was fairly open and happy to talk

Plus she had a body length mirror in the room opposite the bed, which you can watch yourself fucking her in  :dance:
how long ago was this mate I ask because I've seen her before but it wasn't in an hotel I want to see her again but not to comfortable with the whole hotel thing

Offline Germany

:timeout:
To add a comment, she's hot and there is only one thing what is very offputting from me:

I recalling she had a profile few years back, covered with Abaya (pretending to be ARABIC to get ARABIC clients) full face and upper chest indeed. I know very well that it was her because of her tatoo on the hip and her great TITS are really unforgetabble.

She was on my hot-lits but never tempted to see her as cause of the reason mention above. It is just (or shewas before) another very business oriented WG.

Now at very least she is fully advertising herself on the true light.
 :hi:

Zweihander7

how long ago was this mate I ask because I've seen her before but it wasn't in an hotel I want to see her again but not to comfortable with the whole hotel thing

A couple months back.

It was either a travelodge or holiday inn, cant rememeber exactly. Only slight issue was they closed the entrance after a certain time in the evening, so I was standing outside and had to signal to the guy at reception to open up for me (he just presses a button from his desk). From there just went up to her floor, no questions asked.

Offline grandaddybadman

I would go and give her some genddaddy lovin' but im in west london and she has a new tattoo all down her arm. Im not a huge fan of tattoos. Even Though i saw Bustybrooke blue in manchester a few years back she was the exception.

Don't get me wrong i will see a girl with tatts but only in moderation and i always would prefer no tatts.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:53:19 pm by grandaddybadman »
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

I would go and give her some genddaddy lovin' but im in west london and she has a new tattoo all down her arm. Im not a huge fan of tattoos. Even Though i saw Bustybrooke blue in manchester a few years back she was the exception.

Don't get me wrong i will see a girl with tatts but only in moderation and i always would prefer no tatts.

Well spotted...
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline sparkus

It's absurd to even bother doing that, if you like thick (and many of us do) the real thing is good enough.  As I say, when she was just arrived she was just big tits and arse on a small frame but appears to have filled out a bit since, to no bad effect.

Offline 0mard3000

One things for sure. This chick does NOT reply to texts! Been trying for days now.