Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Mila North London ... now Wimbledon  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Had seen a Milf using these pics in N. London in November 2015 and these are the memories of my visit .  Brasilian lady in her 40s attractive  looking her real age band  very , very petite possibly less than 5ft tall . Totally professional and not new to this industry  :dancegirl: Spoke very little English and her mulata maid spoke not much more . Friendly and good fun with an enormous Bunda which she had probably only recently paid for   :cool:  She was working from a very small basic flat and offering mainly a Bang and Go service for £40.00 .  Great in doggy and Mish . Not a memorable punt which is why I forget to review but would probably have seen her again but just never gave me that desire to go back with so much competition available  !!!

Online The_Don

Had seen a Milf using these pics in N. London in November 2015 and these are the memories of my visit .  Brasilian lady in her 40s attractive  looking her real age band  very , very petite possibly less than 5ft tall . Totally professional and not new to this industry  :dancegirl: Spoke very little English and her mulata maid spoke not much more . Friendly and good fun with an enormous Bunda which she had probably only recently paid for   :cool:  She was working from a very small basic flat and offering mainly a Bang and Go service for £40.00 .  Great in doggy and Mish . Not a memorable punt which is why I forget to review but would probably have seen her again but just never gave me that desire to go back with so much competition available  !!!

No link or contact details?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 12:35:57 pm by The_Don »

punther

im think going to fuck this woman soon

if i get there and her face looks dodgy im going to walk though

lets see how it goes  :lol:

Offline Brazilian Martian

im think going to fuck this woman soon

if i get there and her face looks dodgy im going to walk though

lets see how it goes  :lol:
She's not got the most stunning face so if your expecting giselle bundchen then best avoid

punther

Im on the edge with this one as I've just gotten the post code and it's a bit of a drive about 45mins

Is her ass really that good?

Where would you say she lies on the Laura- Kiara  - Zorro - Rouse scale ?  - in terms of her ass and how good the sex is

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Where would you say she lies on the Laura- Kiara  - Zorro - Rouse scale ?  - in terms of her ass and how good the sex is

You need to up your budget if you want those looks  . Bring a Carnival mask for her with you on the Punt and you won't have to worry what she looks like  :music:

You need to up your budget if you want those looks  . Bring a Carnival mask for her with you on the Punt and you won't have to worry what she looks like  :music:
Loool

Im on the edge with this one as I've just gotten the post code and it's a bit of a drive about 45mins

I've only seen Zorro and Rouse out of the list rouse used to be good she's tired now like a old heavyweight boxer punch drunk. I saw Zorro earlier this year she was good but when I Saw Milla is was a 40 pound hit and run so I just banged away so can't really remember her ass is good for doggy lots of feedback and moaning if thats your thing.

Punther you need to visit brazil at carnival rio or bahia you will feel like a kid in a candy store or a kid in hamleys

Hidden Image/Members Only

punther

Punther you need to visit brazil at carnival rio or bahia you will feel like a kid in a candy store or a kid in hamleys

Hidden Image/Members Only

its on the bucket list

punther

:lol: