Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondie Sonja E4  (Read 3749 times)

8 review(s) for xx Blondie_Sonja xx  (3 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline brushhand811

Saw her profile pop up in this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.0, liked her veri. in particular so thought I would TOFTT. Called her and arranged a meet a few hours later. Easy to find flat above shops on the High Street with pay and display nearby. When she opened door I was disappointed as she was in jeans and top. she displayed a cleavage however that made up for that so I followed her in. I was surprised, this looked like her family home, squeezed passed an ironing board and followed her upstairs. Could hear noises that sounded like Mum, Dad and younger children.

Went into the room which is the one on the profile. She stripped off, lovely body, tall and firm with no flab, large tits which later I thought might have been enhanced but probably not. The service was poor, delivered with zero emotion throughout. I asked about kissing but was told no.

What turned it from neutral to negative was that I like to finish with an oily handjob, so whipped off the condom. She insisted another one went on, nice sight seeing this lovey sitting on my legs wanking me, but kept hearing noises in the flat, and half expected a child to barge in. Noticed a bolt she could have used but didn't.

She spoke little but understood anything I asked her, but just helping the family finances :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Best part of service was massage which she did very firmly as I like.

FlyingBreadMan

Thanks for review. Was temped to see her but she is on north London now.

Did she allow penetration to completion? (Covered)

Offline brushhand811

FBM she is still where I saw her, as I said, not a WG flat. Don't know the answer to your question but probably. One detail I forgot is she was nervous of condom so tried to keep hold of it

Offline Belgarion

Offline brushhand811

not really, just a girl doing the job not from choice but from circumstances that looks like helping support her family

Offline brushhand811

not a chance of owo. Oral is not even on her likes list

Offline punk

Thanks for the review,planned on seeing her last week.But some thing else came up.

Lucky escape.

Next punt will be better.

Offline MrMatrix

And no kissing despite the FK is on her profile. And no oral. I will be removing her off my HL.  :dash: Real shame as she does looks lovely.
Only 1 question, Does she look like her profile pictures.

Offline brushhand811

She looks exactly like her pictures ie no "looks better in the flesh" wysiwyg

Offline paul_2407

Real shame about the services provided because she's got the exact look I like.

Offline brushhand811

She is a looker, but bored and being in Mum and Dads flat didn't help :scare:

Stortford

Can you suck her tits could be worth 40 quid for a suck and a bit of doggy

Offline brushhand811

doggy certainly, but she was checking back on the condom all the time, tit sucking don't know

Offline Popperpumppunt

Would be worth it just to shag her and then go in the living room and tell her mum how shit her daughter is