Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: is this worth posting a neg review?  (Read 1461 times)

Offline weewilly

So a popular wg who I had missed the last few times she reappeared popped up on my radar last week. At first she was only available when I was away but soon another day became available so I inquired and made a booking. I rearranged personal things for the morning in question and me and the wg had corresponded a couple of times since, in one I was asked to pop a booking request through, which I did and she told me she would send details the night before in regards to location/address.

So I check my aw emails late last night, no address but at that point wasnt to concerned as the wg in question I deemed was quite reliable and from a  safety standpoint for some girls giving out an address the day before was off the cards.

Anyway the next morning check my mailbox, no message with address, check her profile and profile is down, which to me feels like a cancellation in the last hour of a booking made days in advance.

Now luckily for her she did not confirm the booking ( again not a concern as it happens regularly enough that girls dont confirm the booking in the system) or I would have given it a negative on AW

The question I'm asking the punting hive mind is, is this worth me posting a neg ukp review? Or am I just being too salty because I didn't get the booking?

Thoughts and criticisms welcome

Offline johnny34

If booking agreed then you can do a review on here  :thumbsup:

Offline weewilly

If booking agreed then you can do a review on here  :thumbsup:

The booking was agreed via message, she never did actually confirm the booking request, but as said previously in my experience that wasnt necessarily an alarm bell or an indicator that the booking was not going ahead

Offline Chaos

I’m not sure it warrants a Negative, certainly a neutral, warning others that she may be flaky on bookings actually happening. It all depends upon the communication before (and anything after), in my view.
It’s rather like buying something on eBay, only for the seller to refuse payment, or refund saying the goods are no longer available. If genuine reasons are given, then just let us slide, not worth the hassle that it inevitably will cause.

Offline fedor

TBH I always ignore negatives that are due to meeting up issues. While it is of course a valid concern that someone might waste your time, all I really personally care about is what is the girl going to be like when we actually meet.

Offline johnny34

The booking was agreed via message, she never did actually confirm the booking request, but as said previously in my experience that wasnt necessarily an alarm bell or an indicator that the booking was not going ahead

If it was agreed via message you are allowed to review here if you wish  :hi:

Offline BaronVonProdger

TBH I always ignore negatives that are due to meeting up issues. While it is of course a valid concern that someone might waste your time, all I really personally care about is what is the girl going to be like when we actually meet.

If a working girl can't be bothered to turn up for a meet, can't be bothered to attract your business before you've paid her, then thats usually a fairly good indication (though not always), thats she's not going to provide you a decent service once you've paid her.

If a she's made an appointment and not cancelled with sufficient notice then thats a neg in my book, get it written up.

Online Poopster

A booking has to be agreed before the review can be made.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I agree,

The OP didn’t have a confirmed booking on AW, so not sure if you can.

But there is no harm posting her AW on here, that way if anyone searches for her,  they will be able to see this post
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 12:23:53 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline johnny34

I agree,

But there is no harm posting her AW on here, that way if anyone searches for her,  they will be able to see this post

Doesn't have to be an agreed booking on AW, as long as its agreed ( by message on this occasion).

Offline BaronVonProdger

I agree,

Sounds to me like he has made a booking through AW, but she hasn't confirmed it, which to my mind if a time and dates been confirmed beforehand then thats a booking which if she hasn't cancelled or communicated with him about then thats a no show in my book, and worthy of a negative.

Offline weewilly

She agreed the booking in messages, asked me to put the request through but never confirmed. Fro. My point of view she had agreed to a booking.

Offline BaronVonProdger

She agreed the booking in messages, asked me to put the request through but never confirmed. Fro. My point of view she had agreed to a booking.

+1

Online Poopster

Fair enough.

Offline Happyjose

There's no requirement for a booking to be agreed on AW, a text is sufficient

Up to you OP how you grade it, but useful info for others

- Reviews

* A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging)

Online DaVINCI

lt is an agreed booking, l have had the same request as yourself (well maybe not the same SP :unknown:) to put booking through A/W but some SP won't confirm the booking until it actually happens. Seasoned Pro's know what they are up to  :mad:

I'd put the review up accordingly  :thumbsup:

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
So a popular wg who I had missed the last few times she reappeared popped up on my radar last week. At first she was only available when I was away but soon another day became available so I inquired and made a booking. I rearranged personal things for the morning in question and me and the wg had corresponded a couple of times since, in one I was asked to pop a booking request through, which I did and she told me she would send details the night before in regards to location/address.

So I check my aw emails late last night, no address but at that point wasnt to concerned as the wg in question I deemed was quite reliable and from a  safety standpoint for some girls giving out an address the day before was off the cards.

Anyway the next morning check my mailbox, no message with address, check her profile and profile is down, which to me feels like a cancellation in the last hour of a booking made days in advance.

Now luckily for her she did not confirm the booking ( again not a concern as it happens regularly enough that girls dont confirm the booking in the system) or I would have given it a negative on AW

The question I'm asking the punting hive mind is, is this worth me posting a neg ukp review? Or am I just being too salty because I didn't get the booking?

Thoughts and criticisms welcome

Apologies for this. You were the only one I didn't message before I put my profile down. Genuinely thought I had gotten everyone.

Edited to include my messages (using paint) sorry OP.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 03:09:39 pm by Lilywhite »

Offline BaronVonProdger

I thought it would be Lily, I got my email cancelling a couple of days ago, so lets hope it was just an oversight.

Offline fedor

If a working girl can't be bothered to turn up for a meet, can't be bothered to attract your business before you've paid her, then thats usually a fairly good indication (though not always), thats she's not going to provide you a decent service once you've paid her.

If a she's made an appointment and not cancelled with sufficient notice then thats a neg in my book, get it written up.

Fair enough. Each to their own. I am personally just interested in the feedback from the actual meets.

Offline myothernameis

Could it be, some other punter has made a booking, for the time you were hoping to book her for

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

It meets the requirements to post a review.

Things happen but she could/should have told you.

Your decision as to posting and rating. I've had this happen and never posted. No harm done really, just a bummer.
If they give a postcode and then radio silence after you've travelled, definitely review Negative. IMO

Offline Avg_Joe

i too agree you should post something, with her AW profile link for indexing purposes, perhaps a neutral and state booking issues in the title or something, and let folks make up their own mind, what that will do is help establish if there is a pattern to this.

There is nothing (well maybe a few things) more annoying than posting a negative or neutral review because you were messed around and had your time wasted, only for a bunch of replies saying "me too".... if they'd said something before hand it could have saved you all the grief!
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline weewilly

As at least one other punter has corroborated lily's statement about sending out cancellations I'll not post a negative review.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 12:24:40 pm by weewilly »

Online Poopster

As at least one other punter has corroborated lily's statement about sending out cancellations I'll not post a negative review.

I'd agree in this case, it seems like a genuine error rather than ghosting you.  Benefit of the doubt anyway.

Offline Happyjose

External Link/Members Only

Posting her link means this thread will be easily searchable for future interested punters

Offline subg

Hope Lily is ok. Saw her once a couple of years ago and would love to see again. Hope I've not missed my chance permanently.