Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa of GEA anyone ???  (Read 2025 times)

pussylicker121

Hi all a herd that Melissa from GEA has went independent has anyone seen her since she left the agency??

Offline the fitter

This would maybe be better in regional Scotland.

pussylicker121

muiry

I will see if I can find out from one of the girls who stopped working but I keep in touch with

DannyJames

Soz new to this

New? Come on fella, you posted a review over a year ago.

pussylicker121

A ment to to this asking thing wit you want to talk shit for anyway do be a keyboard gangster man lol jk do with u want

derekmc

She is on Adultwork. That shouldn't be much of a surprise :lol: She is using a different name. Now I could just tell you or post a link but aren't things that you do for yourself so much more rewarding.  :D

Offline henry brubaker

She is on Adultwork. That shouldn't be much of a surprise :lol: She is using a different name. Now I could just tell you or post a link but aren't things that you do for yourself so much more rewarding.  :D

Why be a dick about it?

Game on

Think it would be to our advantage if we kept it to ourselves. she's great value for money, and gives a top notch service.   :D

Offline TKovac

Think it would be to our advantage if we kept it to ourselves. she's great value for money, and gives a top notch service.   :D

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are being facetious otherwise that is being an even bigger bellend. The whole point of this site is to share intelligence both good and bad
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

pussylicker121

pussylicker121

Sorry ma bad so what is her name on it ?

derekmc

_ _ y_ _      _ x _ t _ _       :crazy:

Game on

_ _ y_ _      _ x _ t _ _       :crazy:

That's it, your aff the Xmas list  :lol  :lol:

Surely you will get it now  :D

pussylicker121