Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Don't be glum......let's look forward  (Read 2236 times)

Offline Thephoenix

Cheer up me hearties....... It'll soon be the long hot days of Summer and all this will be over.... sorry, did I say 2021.

Just think of all that money and spunk you'll have saved up.
Now is the time to keep your pecker up and start planning your first punt after hibernation.

I've already planned mine:-

I'm going to arrange a four handed sensual massage with Irina and Tania from Anfield with 'help the aged' Diane from Chester giving me a blow job, plus 2 ladyboys stuffing their cocks in my mouth....excuse me a sec...99...100. change hands... Then for the second half hour, I'm going to bareback them all......pardon.... Fuck off it's a bloody fantasy!!!!! :wacko:

I'll be in my eighties by then so fantasies might be all I can manage.... But I've hung up my favourite cock ring and and live in hope.

What are you looking forward to? :unknown:

Online Moby Dick

Compulsory Euthanasia so that I can cum and go as I please.  :sarcastic:
If we could plan when we died we could live more fulfilled lives.

Offline Marquis

I'm working on a hot list. I have limited time available now and it's likely to stay that way - with luck my job won't be affected for a little while at least - so my preference when this is all over will be to use the time that I do have to meet some high end SPs and maybe the odd 2 girl.

My withdrawal symptoms are not as bad as I thought they would be. I had a punt planned for last Tuesday which didn't go ahead, and I'm done for the foreseeable.

Offline rocket88

I'm putting the cash I would have spent on punts aside to make up for lost time 'on the other side' 😁

Online chrishornx

I'm putting the cash I would have spent on punts aside to make up for lost time 'on the other side' 😁

same here

some ladies will be very busy...

Online Blackpool Rock

Yeah there are positive consequences to all of this such as Eastenders not being on and the Eurovision song contest being cancelled though they were just talking about doing something else instead  :thumbsdown:

Offline Thephoenix

Yeah there are positive consequences to all of this such as Eastenders not being on and the Eurovision song contest being cancelled though they were just talking about doing something else instead  :thumbsdown:

Ah the Eurovision.......... I can remember in the old black and white days, some of our winning songs could be appropriate when we emerge from these dark days.
eg ' Boom Banga Bang' and 'Save Your Kisses For Me'

Offline Thecunninglinguist

This is a great idea, if it lasts long enough l might have enough for my bucket list fantasy hour, without being too squeamish about the cost. A real full on lesbian action threesome where l can watch and join in as l please. But mainly about watching.

Offline fbarge

Ah the Eurovision.......... I can remember in the old black and white days, some of our winning songs could be appropriate when we emerge from these dark days.
eg ' Boom Banga Bang' and 'Save Your Kisses For Me'

Ding-a-dong
Is it long ago? That my heart called you with its ding-ding-a-dong?
Is it long ago? Is it long ago? In the summer sun it went bim-bam-bom.
Tick tock went the hours, how long would it take?

Online Blackpool Rock

Yet more good news, the piece of shit and convicted sex offender Harvey Weinstein reportedly has Corona virus and given his recent illness / heart op I guess that puts him in the "High risk" group  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fac51

I haven't been able to punt for ages, due to my poor health ( pre COVID 19)

If I survive COVID.....then an FFM with naughty Aimy & either Zoe or Cody sexy MILF  :yahoo:

Online Blackpool Rock

If I survive COVID.....then an FFM with naughty Aimy & either Zoe or Cody sexy MILF  :yahoo:
Surely that's a sure way to finish yourself off but what a way to go  :drinks:

Offline bigmc

ditto. all the good WG`s are going to be very sore when this is all over  :D :D

Offline Degea

Surely that's a sure way to finish yourself off but what a way to go  :drinks:
I was thinking exactly the same lol !!!🤪
Think everyone would or should ease there way back into things once the "gates are open" once again !!!