Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrazilianHotMia - Manchester  (Read 792 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7441343) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline frosty

This punt took place in mid-March. To summarise: routine service from a very hot girl, still considering a repeat visit despite my better judgement…

External Link/Members Only

Location: Decent apartment round the corner from Piccadilly station. No concierge but once you are buzzed in the front door there is a set of coded doors to get into the stairwell, then another to get on to her floor.

Comms: initial comms done by text, everything is clear and prompt. Then she gives you the codes to get through the various doors via phone call so you may end up having to wait in a lobby/stairwell for a moment waiting for her to call you.

The girl: Gorgeous imo. Brazilian girl with natural, gym toned body, small, perky boobs, small but nice shaped ass, pretty face. Her English is just about passable, and she’s welcoming although a little business-like

Services: £100 for 30 mins. Light kissing, OWO, sex in multiple positions

The meet: unfortunately the meet didn’t quite live up to my hopes considering how attractive Mia is. Although she’s friendly it all just felt a bit mechanical - it felt like she had a set routine for how she likes meets to go and wasn’t that keen on deviating from it. Despite talking up French kissing in the comms she wasn’t massively forthcoming with this in the meet. Her blowjob wasn’t great either - as others have noted she just repetitively bobs up and down on your cock.

Once we got into penetration things perked up - she put her athletic physique to good use riding me in both cowgirl and  reverse. She was happy to let me fuck her in doggy, prone, missionary etc with no restrictions on penetration or grumbling about switching positions.

All in all a solid neutral - she’s hot, friendly and the sex was ok, but the meet was too mechanical for me to give it a positive. I have to admit I am tempted to see if a return visit would yield a more positive result (I’m aware this is rarely the case, but still…)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline duckface

I have been weighing up a visit for a while now as she looks gorgegous both facially and physically. Just a shame she sounds mechanical which is putting me off.

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Thanks Frosty, good review.

QQ. I'm a sucker for Latinas with tan lines. I can see them in one photo, have they faded yet and can you still see them on the punt, please? Thank you. EM

Offline youngppunter7

Thanks Frosty, good review.

QQ. I'm a sucker for Latinas with tan lines. I can see them in one photo, have they faded yet and can you still see them on the punt, please? Thank you. EM

seen her many times through the year and shes always had em

Offline frosty

Yeah from what I remember she had tan lines, perhaps not quite as pronounced as in the topless pic on this page, but she definitely had them